Director, Service Excellence Strategy
Company: Bright Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Service Excellence Strategy Director oversees a unified
approach to servicing Bright Health's constituents. They work to
drive standardization, consolidation, performance management, and
governance of the service excellence strategy. This individual
works collaboratively with cross-functional teams on establishing
service excellence across Bright Health's services ecosystem that
ultimately help our constituents succeed in achieving better health
The Service Strategy Director job description is intended to point
out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited
to these items.
- Standardization and Strategy - Define and develop Service
Excellence strategy (standards and best practices). This includes
researching existing service centers, developing, and documenting
templates, blueprints, and repeatable processes and methodologies
to be used across the service ecosystem.
- Consolidation and Leveraging Assets - Strive to identify and
recommend consolidation opportunities: usable assets that exist
within the organization and each service area. These assets can be
physical or intellectual and typically include human assets,
systems/technology, subject matter expertise, program maturity, and
- Measure and Communicate Performance -
- Develop, in partnership with reporting/analytics, the ability
to track, measure, and report on the performance of all service
areas across the service organization (including the ecosystem of
- Co-create a 3-year cross-functional service excellence roadmap
to determine a future path and drive efforts towards accomplishing
the goals set forth in the roadmap.
- Responsible for communications to senior leadership and
stakeholders across the service ecosystem regarding performance and
the service excellence roadmap.
- Guidance and Governance - Develop and maintain a governance
structure within operations to provide direction and unification
across all service areas. Maintain an awareness of all significant
work efforts in which the organization is currently involved and
provide representation for those efforts which directly impact
service. Involvement is focused on project acceleration, alignment
to service excellence strategy and risk mitigation by providing
- Subject Matter Expertise - Identify subject matter experts
(SMEs) in the service organization who can be leveraged where and
when needed, based upon their specific skills and experience,
relevant to project needs.
- This position does have supervisory responsibilities.
- Support Service Excellence Strategy
- Daily program management
- Define and manage the program governance
- Plan the overall program roadmap and monitor the
- Manage the risks and issues of the program and work with the
teams to take corrective actions
- Monitoring all projects to ensure that project managers meet
- Manage all stakeholders' communication
- Interact with the teams (i.e. technology, product, market,
transformation office, etc.) to understand critical milestones,
deliveries and releases
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field and 5+ years'
experience in contact center operations.
- 5+ years of operational experience in a high-volume call center
and/or concierge support service environment; broad knowledge of
inbound and outbound contact center environments, cutting edge
technology, and new and innovative processes and systems.
- Experience in the healthcare sector strongly
- Requires exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
with individuals at all levels; diverse individuals and groups both
internally and externally.
- Ability to drive results in a collaborative environment,
creating and leading projects in a cross-functional
- Comfortable with creating and managing timeline driven work
plans, as well as creating process flow documentation that supports
- Excellent customer service, follow up and organizational
skills; Advanced experience in analysis, planning, data analysis,
reporting, business intelligence and analytics preferred.
- Experience in leveraging data and technology to solve problems
or improve processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated flexibility, organization, and
- MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Project)
- SharePoint experience preferred
- Operation and financial leadership a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Proven research, statistical, analytical, processing, and
mathematical skills with ability to structure and conduct
- Adaptability and the capability of multi-tasking and strong
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open
office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table
and working on the computer.
- Travel may be required.
Keywords: Bright Health, Minneapolis , Director, Service Excellence Strategy, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!