Company: Striker Brands LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Striker, our core design philosophy has always been to build
the best possible technical apparel without regard to what the
industry might think. Our tag line, "Go Early, Go Late, Go
Prepared", encompasses our mission. The philosophy to only offer
the best performing apparel possible transcends to our complete
line of fishing apparel products including ice fishing apparel,
high performance rainwear, UPF apparel, and casual wear lines. We
aim to continue to provide innovative products to our customers at
the best-possible prices to allow sportsmen and their families to
ward off the elements during each and every outing.
Position DescriptionThe Marketing Director is responsible for
developing and implementing marketing programs based on the
company's strategic goals. In collaboration with the executive
leadership team, you will define a long-term strategic roadmap and
budget to help continue growing our brand.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, coordinate, implement and oversee all aspects of the
marketing and communication plan including marketing, advertising,
public relations, branding, strategic messaging, website
development, trade shows and pro-staff management.
- Develop comprehensive marketing execution plan to achieve
financial goals and objectives.
- Evaluate, manage, and collaborate with team to develop
marketing materials and brand assets
- Develop and maintain a strong and consistent brand across
- Create integrated brand campaigns (print and digital) to
increase brand awareness.
- Analyze sales numbers in comparison to the marketing budget in
order to find the profit margin and which campaigns were most
- Research competitors to stay current with similar products on
- Accountability for all Striker website and all online marketing
initiatives including but not limited to: PPC, Email, Content
Marketing, Social media marketing and partnerships.
- Create product launch plans for Striker products in
coordination with product development and sales team.
- Execute growth plans while managing a budget in a dynamic and
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, or related field. MBA
- At least 5 years of strategic marketing experience.
- Brand management of apparel or outdoor products is
- Fishing experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Ability to effectively delegate and professionally grow direct
- Must demonstrate strong project management, written and oral
communication, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across multiple platforms
to deliver results.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and synthesize concepts into
simple, powerful, and engaging positioning messages.
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products,
competitors, and market dynamics.
Keywords: Striker Brands LLC, Minneapolis , Marketing Director, Executive , Hudson, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!