Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionUS LBM provides a wide range of building
materials to construction professionals, combining theadvantages of
our national scale with the excellent service levels, expertise,
entrepreneurial culture, andcustomer relationships of our local
brands.As a people-first company, passionate about continuous
improvement, US LBM is proud to provide ourassociates access to the
resources, training, and developmental opportunities to empower
them tosucceed today, while growing professionally and preparing
for the challenges of tomorrow.Position OverviewA Wall Assembly
Manager will supervise the work of a team of wall assemblers, leads
and supervisors.This position is responsible for overseeing the
assembly process in an efficient manner.Essential Job Duties
- Lay out wall component supplies and materials on carts or
- Stock plates for component set-up.
- Assemble components under the direction of the line
- Load and band finished materials on carts/pallets inside and/or
- Receive incoming products, commodities, and materials.
- Maintain work area by keeping it neat and organized.
- Assist in the set-up of component assembly process.
- Monitor production workflow process assisting other areas as
- Operate all equipment necessary to the assembly process.
- Adhere to established safety rules and regulations and follows
all safety procedures; maintain a safe
- Comply with Company's attendance policy by maintaining regular
and predictable attendance.
- Assist in maintaining an organized work environment which may
include emptying trash receptacles and keeping all bays/staging
areas clean and organized.
- Provide excellent customer service and participate in a
positive work environment.
- Monitor inventory as required by location management.
- Retain an awareness of the work environment critical to the
task at hand to produce error free and damage free results.
- Participate in and complete assigned trainings.
- Other duties as assigned by Management. Knowledge, Skills &
- Minimum education required— High school education and/or
equivalent work experience.
- Minimum experience required— Prior carpentry experience
- Special skills required— Must be able to read a tape measure
and use a hammer. Ability to learn to operate equipment such as
routers, saws, presses, and staple guns.
- Physical demands include exposure to extreme temperatures,
lifting up to 50 lbs. on a repetitive basis and up to 100 lbs.
occasionally. Dusty and noisy environment when operating
woodworking machines and tools. Ear protection required when
exposed to noise for an extended period of time. Eye protection and
hard sole leather shoes required at all times.Criteria for Manager
- 4+ years industry experience / Wall assembly
- Excellent teamwork & customer relationships
- Demonstration of leadership (all required):
- Mentor new associates
- Willingness to train others
- Safety committee engagement
- Participation in US1 Continuous Improvement Projects
Keywords: NexGen, Minneapolis , Manufacturing Manager, Executive , Rogers, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!