Senior Marketing Manager
Company: Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Develop and maintain expert-level annuity product knowledge to
help define and prioritize the marketing strategy for RiverSource
annuities. lead the development of "go to market" strategies,
including product positioning, key messages, and communications.
Create and execute sales tools and marketing collateral, including
sales literature, digital tools and campaigns. Create and implement
communications. Write a wide array of marketing communications
content, both print and digital. Work individually or with a team
to analyze market conditions, strategies and market solutions that
fill client needs. Plan for the effective development and
implementation of longer term marketing projects, evaluating for
program effectiveness. Responsibilities
- Create marketing strategies for new products and features to
increase sales and achieve a sustainable competitive
- Lead efforts to determine product/feature positioning, key
messages, target market and marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement marketing communications including sales
collateral, letters, videos, digital tools, interactive content,
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns, using segmentation
frameworks and targeted messaging
- Work collaboratively and effectively with matrix partners,
including Legal, Compliance, Product Sales, Program Management, and
others, to ensure all deliverables are on time and high
- Function as a proactive change agent to continuously improve
annuity marketing programs, products and services.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the annuity product
industry, including product features and trends, industry trends,
consumer demographics, distributor needs and behavior, and
- Effectively manage and prioritize 10-15 projects simultaneously
with minimal supervision. Required Qualifications
- Experience in financial services.
- 10+ years marketing experience.
- Strong analytical abilities, including product, market and
- Ability to translate analytics into recommendations and action
plans that will drive business results.
- Demonstrated expertise of the disciplines of marketing and
- Strong ability to develop clear and compelling sales
communications and translate complex concepts into understandable
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong customer focus, including ability to think in terms of
the customer experience.
- Strategic planning and problem-solving skills; ability to
proactively solve problems as they emerge and anticipate problems
before they occur.
- Ability to balance multiple projects effectively.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with
colleagues across the company in multiple functions.
- Ability to exercise proactive, independent judgment.
- Capacity to comprehend and manage to the "big picture", while
consistently paying attention to detail.
- High energy, initiative, a drive to get things done.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Series 6 license required or ability to obtain within 120 days
of hire. Preferred Qualifications
- Annuity product knowledge preferred but not required. About Our
Company Riversource Annuities and Insurance is a part of the
Ameriprise family of brands that provides our clients access to
solutions that create a road map for their future. At Riversource
we embrace an inclusive and collaborative culture that allows us to
help others achieve their goals by providing compelling product
solutions. This includes insurance to prepare for and be protected
during the unexpected, as well as annuities that will provide
support through every stage of retirement planning such as asset
accumulation, generating income, and leaving a legacy to loved ones
or charity. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the
contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're
motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares
about you and your community, take the next step with Riversource.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider
all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation,
citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital
status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Keywords: Ameriprise Financial, Inc., Minneapolis , Senior Marketing Manager, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!