Senior Lead Audit Manager - QA Scorecard Team
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put
our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking
candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a
workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a
better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all
begins with you.About this role:Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior
Lead Audit Manager who will focus on leading and executing QA
reviews and monitoring and validation activities. The Quality
Assurance (QA) function provides independent assurance that Audit
has achieved and is maintaining appropriate standard of internal
audit delivery against IIA Standards and Code of Ethics; FRB
Supplemental Policy Statement on the Internal Audit Function and
its Outsourcing (FRB 13-1), OCC Heightened Standards, and Audit
policies and procedures. In this role, you will:
- Execute QA Strategy by performing scorecard (cold) and
real-time (hot) reviews of audit engagements and issue validations,
thematic reviews, and other audit infrastructure reviews.
- Assess Audit methodology against IIA and regulatory standards,
and ensure action plans against gap analysis are implemented
according to plan.
- Perform issue validation of audit-owned regulatory issues prior
to regulatory submissions.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with
leadership across Internal Audit and other stakeholders, such as
- Supervise or oversee multiple concurrent projects within
- Proven ability to think critically, identify and assess risk,
and define solutions with limited guidance.
- Exhibit appropriate judgment, credible challenge, and
- Ability to adapt quickly and work well under tight
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to
interact effectively with senior management.
- Evaluate and provide appropriate solutions for complex
- Demonstrate professional skepticism.
- Present results in an objective and unbiased manner to all
levels of management.Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Audit experience, or equivalent demonstrated
through one or a combination of the following: work experience,
training, military experience, educationDesired Qualifications:
- Experience at a large financial institution or accounting
- A BS/BA degree or higher.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk
methodologies and supporting tools.
- Strong understanding of financial regulatory environment.
- Certification in one or more of the following: CPA, CAMS, CRCM,
CIA, CISA or Commissioned Bank Examiner designation.
- Experience leading and providing feedback to staff on audit
projects or engagements.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Experience in Risk and Controls activities such as Compliance,
Operational Risk or Fraud.
- Subject Matter Expertise within Compliance, Enterprise Risk,
Technology, Finance, Legal or Human Resource is preferred.
- Experience with Issue Validation Pay Range$144,400.00 -
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits We Value
Diversity At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and
inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications
for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race,
color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, genetic information,
individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as
a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable
law. Employees support our focus on building strong customer
relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and
compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those
disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and
company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk
programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory
Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to
applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately
fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective
escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk
decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance,
risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk
decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and
all risk and compliance program requirements. Candidates applying
to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Minneapolis , Senior Lead Audit Manager - QA Scorecard Team, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!