Assistant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Location: North Branch
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Border Foods, our purpose is to Make Lives Better and it is
at the foundation of all that we do. We are proud of our family
culture that develops people and provides career growth in pristine
restaurants where people aspire to work, guests desire to dine
where Live Ms comes to life.Your role as an Assistant General
Manager is to support the restaurant and the General Manager by
managing great shifts and completing administrative duties. In the
absence of the General Manager you provide the leadership necessary
to make sure the restaurant consistently operates to Taco Bell
standards. Assistant General Manager Responsibilities
- Oversee team members and Shift Managers and ensure they
complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a
- Assist the General Manager with facility maintenance.
- Assist the General Manager in finding, hiring, and developing
excellent Team Members and Shift Managers.
- Ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for team members to
work and customers to visit.
- Make sure health and safety standards are met. Priority
- Stocking Whats in it for you?
- Flexible scheduling
- Top pay in the industry
- Bonus program! Huge bonus potential to supplement your base
- Education programs, including GED and Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarship opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits offered for all positions even
- Free food!
- Vacation Time (Paid Time Off), Sick, and Holiday Pay
- Vacation Donation Program
- Border Family Cares Program
- Border Smiles Program
- An incredible culture that encourages career growth and support
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco
Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will
be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners
who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among
Keywords: Taco Bell, Minneapolis , Assistant General Manager, Executive , North Branch, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!