Solution Delivery Manager, Market Research Solutions - Brand Operation Services
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Solution Delivery Manager, Market Research Solutions - Brand
Unanticipated risks have great consequences for clients. That's
especially true today as new risks and complexities brought on by
regulatory mandates, rapidly evolving technologies, and the
digitalization of business operations are disrupting traditional
business models. Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory's
Hybrid-Operate teams deliver next-generation managed services and
advanced technology products to help organizations solve complex
problems on a long-term basis. Teams do this by bringing together
advanced analytics, robust domain knowledge and experience, and
strong technology products to help clients monitor, manage, and
measure their operational environment for risk.
We are looking for a Solution Delivery Manager, Market Research
Solutions to join our growing team. The manager is responsible for
ensuring clients are receiving significant value from Brand
Operations Services, a Deloitte business suite of market research
and other service offerings, by routinely delivering insights and
recommendations based upon detailed analysis and industry trends
drawn from primary research. The Manager will coordinate and lead
the efforts of a cross-functional team to ensure a seamless client
experience. Strong analytical, project management, research
operations and people skills-with a blend of creativity-are
As a Manager, it will provide you excellent potential for:
- Playing a lead role in designated tasks of the project team in
gathering, organizing and analyzing data
- Making major contributions in assuring products/deliverables
meet contract/work plan
- Strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional
The work you will do
- Continuously analyze robust sets of data and disseminate
findings/recommendations to client stakeholders.
- Maintain functional expertise of market research and
statistical modeling techniques.
- Design data collection and measurement programs in accordance
with client objectives and specifications. These include being able
to design and build surveys, discussion guides, and methodology and
- Provide integrated analytic solutions that uncover insights and
influence client decision-making.
- Create and lead routine client presentations that summarize
findings and communicate recommendations.
- Usage of advanced analytics techniques and programming
(conjoint analysis, excel macro programming, discreet choice,
- Facilitate and analyze qualitative research activities,
including focus groups (online, in-person) and
- Provide analytical guidance to internal stakeholders.
- Oversee the successful launch of primary research client
engagements through ongoing coordination of Deloitte practice
groups (e.g., sales, operations, technology).
- Lead new client engagements, including sales transition,
contracting, strategic planning, design, development, launch, and
- Design conceptual frameworks for deploying client
strategies.\Establish and maintain project plans that are executed
on-time and within budget.\Coordinate internal Deloitte resources
and third-party sub-contractors (commercial panel providers,
facilities, etc.) to ensure deliverables are produced in accordance
with client expectations.
- Manage multiple client engagements and projects (both internal
and external) at any given time.
- Ability to become proficient in and navigate the internal
processes and databases to appropriately manage projects to
Business Development, Relationship Management and Client
- Develop, maintain, nurture, and expand internal and external
client relationships, becoming a trusted strategic advisor.
- Uncover underlying needs to guide the client strategic planning
- Proactively organize and transfer intellectual capital to
clients and internal Deloitte stakeholders.
- Remain knowledgeable and current of Deloitte service offerings,
client business conditions, and industry trends.
- Continuously support and advise clients on strategic
initiatives related to Deloitte engagements.
- Participate in new client RFPs, presentations, and the general
- Source new business opportunities across various industries and
- Lead scoping and pricing discussions for potential primary
research projects with both internal Deloitte and external
The successful Solution Delivery Manager will demonstrate the
- Proven knowledge of market research, statistical modeling, and
measurement program design.
- Strong quantitative skills, capable of interpreting multiple
data streams and uncovering insightful conclusions
- Ability to adopt a pragmatic approach to dealing with
situations where confidentiality is important or where our work is
of a sensitive nature
- Independent thinker and resourceful problem solver with an
ability to exercise mature judgment
- Takes ownership and drives toward a successful outcome
- Can see the big picture and naturally looks for what other
client problems the team can solve
- Ability to work independently and in teams to manage multiple
- Strong oral and written communication skills; including
presentation, interpersonal communication, and facilitation
- Brings a genuine approach to day-to-day dealings that includes
the highest ethical standard
- Ability to manage multiple partners including external
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and maintain
- Acting as a leader in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Market Research or
equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of direct market research, client management,
analytics/data science, and/or consulting experience with a proven
record of successfully leading long-term client engagements
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite - specifically
Microsoft Excel (e.g., pivot tables, data validation, macros,
general modeling) and Microsoft PowerPoint (e.g., executive-level
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Experience in analytics tools such as SPSS a plus
- Prior consulting experience
Keywords: Deloitte, Minneapolis , Solution Delivery Manager, Market Research Solutions - Brand Operation Services, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!