Assistant Clinic Director
Company: Ellie Mental Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Overview The Assistant Clinic Director
is responsible for supporting the Clinic Director in the oversight
of performance and operations of the clinic. Position Overview:
Support Clinic Director and clinic staff; assist with staffing
needs; provide resource support and administrative oversight.
- Master's degree or higher in a mental health discipline.
- Independently licensed with a Minnesota-issued clinical
practice license (e.g., LISCW, LMFT, LPCC).
- Strong problem-solving and executive skill sets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong working understanding of Ellie Family Services practices
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and changing
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 applications, including Office
Suite, Outlook, and Teams. Reporting & Supervision
- Assistant Clinic Director reports to Clinic Director (CD). Both
report to Director of Clinic Operations (DCO).
- Assistant Clinic Director serves as a supervisor to identified
clinicians at their dedicated clinic. Tasks & Responsibilities
Supervision and Consultation:
- Participate in the weekly Clinic Director meeting.
- Participate in the weekly Clinic Manager meeting.
- Provide 1:1 management meetings with therapy staff to review
productivity, caseload, and clinical documentation (minimum
interval; Lisc provider once monthly for an hour; Non-Lisc provider
- Track 1:1 management meetings by use of 1:1 CHECK-IN NOTE
- Troubleshoot issues within Procentive, Paycor, Teams, Outlook,
- Review EHR service lines and complete Error Correction Form as
- Monitor Clinic capacity and practice patterns by assisting in
creation of Clinic Heath Card.
- Support clinic staff development to ensure accurate use of
- Partner with CD to support administrative changes as
- Coordinate with CD to support the hiring process, including
screening, interviewing, and onboarding.
- Coordinate office supply orders with Clinic Director.
- Monitor and manage clinic office schedules and office supplies.
- Co-Facilitate Rule 29 consultation groups, including
documentation of Rule 29 file note.
- Document clinic Rule 29 consultation meetings in
- Check clinic performance data weekly and assist CD with
identifying opportunities to improve clinic functioning and quality
of client care.
Keywords: Ellie Mental Health, Minneapolis , Assistant Clinic Director, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!