Life Sciences Manager, Data Analytics
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Life Sciences Manager - Data Analytics
Work you'll do
A Manager at Deloitte will manage and deliver components of client
engagements that design and implement technology-based business
solutions for large multi-national organizations. Key
responsibilities will include:
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements,
functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow
mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and
profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the
future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear,
data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data,
analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover
hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights,
and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice,
our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their
business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and
differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data
management, governance and the integration of structured and
unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to
manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data
ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service
offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- 6+ years of relevant data management and/or cloud analytics
(AWS, GCP, Azure) consulting or industry experience (master data,
metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, data
- 4+ years of experience leading and managing data delivery
project teams through all phases of the project lifecycle from
scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development,
testing, and go live.
- Significant experience leading complex data management
engagements and team sizes ranging from 5 to 20 resources
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the
role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended
until further notice.)
- Limited sponsorship may be available
- Experience with other data management toolsets: SAP MDG,
Reltio, PIM, SAP BODS, etc.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on
multiple full life cycle implementations.
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing
systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training,
defining support procedures, and implementing practical business
solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff and raise quality of data
strategy, design and implementation across the practice by sharing
insights and methods through training, community, etc.
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while
further developing your career.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for
clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including
presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
Keywords: Deloitte, Minneapolis , Life Sciences Manager, Data Analytics, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!