Test Engineering Project Manager
Company: Trane Technologies
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Trane TechnologiesTM and through our businesses including
Trane - and Thermo King - , we create innovative climate solutions
for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what's
possible for a sustainable world. We're a team that dares to look
at the world's challenges and see impactful possibilities. We
believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our
people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
We are hiring a Test Engineering Project Manager to lead the
creation and implementation of test strategies used in the
manufacturing of controls circuit card assemblies. This Test
Engineering Project Manager will work closely with our electronics
manufacturing, design, and test development partners to design and
build appropriate test equipment. This position is based in
Minneapolis, MN with a hybrid work envrionment.
- Manage all aspects of test development for electronic Circuit
Card Assemblies (CCA's), including requirements, definition of
deliverables, documentation, technical support, initial quotation,
schedule delivery, verification and deployment.
- Evaluation of new designs for proposed test methods and test
coverage. Test methods may include ICT, functional test, flying
probe, and manual testing.
- Manage test fixture development with the use of internal and
external development partners.
- Work with design engineering and development partners to
provide feedback and generate a clear test strategy
- 7+ Years of Experience as an Electronics Test Engineer or
- Proficiency with Electronics Manufacturing and Work
- Experience leading test development and supplier management is
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a
related engineering degree Key Competencies
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Strong knowledge of electronics manufacturing process
- Experience in the test and troubleshooting of circuit card
- Experience with test plan creation.
- Experience developing test requirements.
- Reading and understanding schematics, drawings, and parts
- Ability to utilize basic electronic troubleshooting tools. DMM,
oscilloscopes, power supplies, frequency generators, spectrum
analyzers, and data collection
- IPC and related industry standards. Base Compensation Range is
$73,500 to $151,000.
Disclaimer:This base salary range is based on US national averages.
Actual base pay could be a result of seniority, merit, geographic
location where the work is performed.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and
programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Keywords: Trane Technologies, Minneapolis , Test Engineering Project Manager, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!