Digital Marketing Associate Manager
Company: King Technology Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Digital Marketing Associate Manager position is a great
opportunity for a strategic marketer specializing in B2B and B2C
communications. This role will lead our paid search, social media,
Amazon, and Mobile App initiatives while also working
collaboratively on email and website. Our main consumer site being
www.frogproducts.com. Experience with marketing automation tools is
a plus. We are looking for a marketer who does not want to be
siloed in one avenue, but instead enjoys being able to work on
different projects and initiatives.
Essential Functions: Paid Search
- Strong Experience with AdWords and Facebook paid search
- Success optimizing and developing search plans
- Google AdWords certification Social Media Strategy
- Manage social media properties.
- Help plan and develop strategies to increase engagement and
- Develop content and manage compelling photos and creative
assets that engage the current audience and earn new fans and
- Stay current on social media trends, best practices, and
emerging technology to evangelize these concepts across the company
and to improve the strategy where appropriate
- Track, report and analyze social campaigns against business
goals, objectives, and key performance indicators.
- Research FROG products on Amazon for trademark violations
- Responding to reviews by users about our products.
- Work with Amazon on behalf of dealers and sellers to ensure our
products are available and represented properly? Mobile App
- Manage the updates for the App.
- Create the documentation for development
- Test pre and post launch to ensure accuracy on multiple
- Be the point person for the development team Additional duties
- Email creation
- Website updates
- Paid search management (3-5 years)
- 3-5 years of social media experience, creating and scheduling
campaigns and posts, and developing followers
- HTML/ light programming understanding (2-4 years)
- Photoshop experience (2-4 years)
- WordPress experience (2-4 years)
- Google Analytics knowledge (2-4 years)
- Knowledge with Email Service Providers (2-4 years)
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or equivalent experience Desired
- Google Analytics professional certified
- Mobile App strategy, design, UI knowledge
- Salesforce experience
- Proficiency at Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central
- Experience with Amazon Brand Registryby Jobble
Keywords: King Technology Inc., Minneapolis , Digital Marketing Associate Manager, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!