Customer Success Manager (Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded
tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a
global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters
offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows
teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies
worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring
success-including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and
Visa-using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace
of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best
Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse,
and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive
salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within,
so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say,
we make sure you're taken care of. Our inclusive office environment
welcomes and respects all.
Having raving fans has been and will always be one of the most
critical competitive advantages we have. The Customer Success
Manager will be an individual contributor on a high-performing team
that is redefining the client-vendor relationship with our
enterprise accounts. We aim to win the hearts and trust of each and
every SmartRecruiters user through a truly unique engagement model
fundamentally designed to drive Hiring Success.
Candidates may be based anywhere in the central, mountain, or
pacific time zones and work remotely.
What you'll deliver:
- Serve as the primary point of contact post-implementation for
our enterprise customers. You will assume overall responsibility
for investment adoption, ensure customer satisfaction and resolve
critical issues and escalations.
- Partner with customers to define desired business outcomes,
focusing on maximizing value realization from our solutions and
- Coordinate key activities with other internal functions
including Professional Services, Technical Services, Support,
Product, and Engineering to achieve measurable outcomes.
- Build strong relationships with customer stakeholders, and
deliver compelling QBRs that drive confidence.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers to drive
product adoption and ensure they are using the solution to achieve
full business value.
- Partner with internal team members to align account activities
with the customer's business case and strategy. Work with the sales
team to properly sell and position Success Services.
- Provide recommendations for best practices and find creative
solutions to any challenges that may arise.
- Conduct consistent customer health checks. Prepare and educate
customers on new features and releases. Identify renewal risk and
collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a
- Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive
continuous improvement across all areas including product.
Success in the role requires a real team mentality, ability to work
across different teams with disparate needs, creativity, and
original thinking to actively identify new and different approaches
to delivering Hiring Success to our install base.
- 3-5 years of customer success experience in enterprise software
or SaaS organization with accounts > $100k ARR and total books
of business > $3m.
- Domain expertise in recruitment and talent management required.
Experience in working with HRIT is an advantage.
- Proven track record of driving issues to resolution and
advocating on behalf of a customer.
- Demonstrated time management and communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute against customer
priorities and expectations
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing
Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Service
- Experience with SaaS solutions such as Salesforce, ServiceNow,
SAP or Workday preferred.
- Available to travel up to 35%
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: SmartRecruiters, Minneapolis , Customer Success Manager (Remote), Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!