Company: Wunderman Thompson
Posted on: February 25, 2021
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious
brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology
company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global
scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer
experience. We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the
world;---our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse
perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical
capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep
expertise across the entire customer journey, including
communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production,
and technology. Who we are looking for:-- Wunderman Thompson is
seeking a dynamic Creative Director to join our Midwest team. The
Creative Director reports to the Executive Creative Director and
manages clients, creative teams, and partners closely with leaders
from other disciplines. They are responsible for overseeing,
refining, and championing the quality of the creative work while
leading and mentoring teams. From broadcast to social to digital
experiences, the Creative Director is responsible for ensuring
creative integrity from start to finish and approaching each
project with a strategic and innovative mindset. What you'll
- Client--- Partner with Account Leadership to oversee the
translation of our clients' vision into a roadmap that will achieve
client goals, while generating work that is creatively brilliant,
measurable and has a cultural impact. You'll be the point person
for all--day-to-day client communications across multiple
- Team--- Manage, inspire and motivate project, product and
development teams for the new .com experience. Review team
deliverables. Provide strategic oversight and ensure the work gets
noticed, used and appreciated.
- Process - Drive profitability at scale within the teams and as
Wunderman Thompson sells in new offerings. Find innovative ways to
build new best practices.-- Who you are:
- A builder--- Entrepreneurial attitude couple with a strong
business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together.
Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around
- Open and collaborative--- Our team is close-knit and supportive
and we're working with a lot of unknowns - you must champion of
team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient--- Dig in and figure out how to work
around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and
team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less--- We all wear the hats that need wearing, it's a
mentality that makes the team successful. What you'll need:
- 10 + years of experience design/art direction or copywriting
experience in an agency setting or similar.
- A portfolio of award-winning work.
- A varied background with experience in a creative leadership
- Experience across all communications channels and a variety of
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide
timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep
work on budget and schedule.
- Excellent presentation skills and strong written and verbal
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across a
multitude of short and long-term projects.
- A positive attitude, and respect for others. We rely on
legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal
information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and
applications for employment.-- When you click the "Submit
Application" button above, this will send all the information you
have added above to Wunderman Thompson. Before you do this, we
explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a
role with us, and, how you can update the information you have
provided us with or how to remove it.
Keywords: Wunderman Thompson, Minneapolis , Creative Director, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!