Design Center Manager
Company: Ethan Allen Global Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Design Center Manager in Minneapolis, MN at Ethan Allen Global
Inc. A strong American brand with global reach. A design authority
with a modern attitude. A high-quality manufacturer. An innovative
retailer. A destination for the one-stop shopper. A full-service
Design Center staffed by design professionals who make house
We are all of these things, but, most important, at Ethan Allen we
are people who love our homes. And we believe passionately that
everyone should love theirs. Homes are powerful. Home is the
blueprint for your life. Our work is that simple. And that complex.
The well-designed home never goes out of fashion, but its
definition is always changing. Every day, we challenge ourselves to
create exceptional, relevant, and stylish furniture and
accessories. We customize. We travel the world for design
inspiration. In my job I'm constantly on the road. I know just how
hard it is to find time to create a home. That's why I'm so proud
of our complimentary professional design service. With all the
demands of modern life, busy people really need the help of a
trusted design pro in making a comfortable home.
I also insist that Ethan Allen provides value, not just with our
unique service, but also with free local delivery (which is rarer
than it should be in this world); creative financing; and a
business structure that gives us remarkable control over costs. We
do it all: design, manufacture, market, distribute, deliver, and
install. We set the standard for the attainable and well-designed
home. And that's all we want. It's that simple and that
M. Farooq Kathwari Chairman, President and CEO
Job Description Overview Design a career that speaks to you. Ethan
Allen- a luxury brand committed to quality, value and our most
important assets; our employees. Our--Design Center Managers--act
as the leader of their store with proven leadership in running a
retail sales business.-- As a Design Center Manager, you:
- Have a passion for design.
- Are able to lead, mentor and motivate a talented team of
- Knowledgeable of current retail trends to assist designers
beyond the door in today's marketplace.
- Have strong local community relationships to optimize grass
roots marketing efforts.
- Are tech-savvy, high-energy and on-trend.
- Partake in the best compensation programs in the industry- with
generous salaries, incentives and flexible schedules.
- Work with the most gorgeous product in the industry. Create an
Interior Design destination to enhance the customer experience and
allow your team to thrive. Our Design Center Managers' strengths
- Proven leadership in running a retail sales business in a
fast-paced customer focused environment.
- Drive new business and increasing sales while maintaining
repeat client relationships.--
- Passionate about inspiring and motivating creative people, in a
commission-based retail environment.
- Demonstrated use of technology and social media to drive
business. As a Design Center Manager, you:
- Have a proven track record of leading a successful sales
- Own and direct design center day to day operations and team
- Accept full responsibility for developing self and team while
holding team members accountable.
- Think strategically with the ability to prioritize while
keeping the big picture and goals in mind.
- Strong use of technology and marketing skills,
- Ability to grow and develop business through social media and
grass roots marketing efforts Effectively manage team to build new
client contacts and maintain existing relationships to build sales
volume and increase overall customer satisfaction. Job Requirements
- Some weekend, holiday and evening availability is
- Interior Design related degree and/or professional portfolio a
- Industry relation memberships a plus.-- We offer:
- Generous salary and incentive programs.
- Competitive benefits including health insurance, dental and
vision insurance, health savings accounts, 401K and so much more.
Ethan Allen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We
are an E-Verify Employer. Ethan Allen is an Equal Opportunity
Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take
affirmative action to offer employment and advancement
opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women,
protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. To view
Ethan Allen's EEO policy statement click here . Ethan Allen is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to
applicants with physical and mental disabilities click here .
Please contact your Benefits Specialist at 203-743-8252 or via
email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Ethan Allen will not
discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about,
disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other
applicants. For more information, please click here . If you'd like
more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please
click here . For more information regarding EEO please click here .
Ethan Allen participates in the E-Verify program in certain
locations as required by law. To learn more about E-Verify and your
Right to Work click below:
Keywords: Ethan Allen Global Inc., Minneapolis , Design Center Manager, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!