Sr Director Infrastructure & Operations IT Apply to This Job
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Remarks: Reporting to the CIO, the Senior Director of
Infrastructure & Operations is responsible for the overall
enterprise-wide effectiveness and efficiency of the our IT
infrastructure services, lead cyber security and annual information
security management system (ISMS), overseeing hosting/cloud
services, network services, storage, servers, virtualization,
unified communications, messaging services, and infrastructure
operations. The Director will help strategize, build,
operationalize, and provide ongoing oversight to the infrastructure
services functions of Company. This position manages effective,
efficient and responsive operation of the enterprise computing
function ensuring availability of business applications.
- Infrastructure and Cloud Shared Services - Networking, Compute,
Storage and cloud shared services leveraging Azure IaaS and PaaS
- IT Services Operations - Global IT Service Desk functions
including Tier 1 support as well as desk side/field support
- Identity and Access Management - Identity services including
provisioning, deprovisioning and access control services
- Workplace Solutions - Conference room technology, end user
hardware, 3rd party end user software services, collaboration, and
communication tools (O365/Teams)
- IT Service Management with a focus on Operation Services
leveraging ITIL processes. - IT program responsible for defining
and implementing IT service operations tools and processes to
deliver on IT services to the organization. We be required to gain
certification and ensure support desk adheres to certification
steps and readiness.
- NA Distribution Center Infrastructure Services - Infrastructure
and Operations services to enable our NA distribution center
- Define the Infrastructure and Operations strategy and roadmap
ensuring programs are defined and executed while building consensus
with senior leadership and key stakeholders.
- Partner with security and application teams to ensure
infrastructure is secure and meets the business needs.
- Build strategic relationships with other IT leaders and
business partners at Company.
- Champion the use of ITSM competencies and ITIL practices and
the resulting data in order to optimize the performance of the IT
- Define SLAs for infrastructure and operations and ensure
adherence to defined metrics.
- Ensure disaster recovery plans are in place, updated as needed
due to business, environmental or regulatory changes and are
exercised as defined.
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with external
- Responsible for managing IT risks/controls and
accounting/finance processes from an infrastructure and operations
- Manage System Administration team (3) and Support Desk team (4,
one team lead/3 team members) Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as an IT Director, Infrastructure and
- 5+ years of experience managing a team of IT infrastructure and
Operations engineering and analyst professionals with experience
with a global technology infrastructure and service operations
- Minimum of 12 years of progressive, relevant information
technology experience in the infrastructure and operations
- Direct experience improving and scaling an operations team
leveraging ITSM and ITIL practices.
- Working in a global environment with colleagues from different
- Talent for analyzing and communicating alternatives, risks and
benefits with the goal of reaching decisions or resolving
- Knowledge of networking, compute, storage, IaaS, PaaS
solutions, cloud operations, system administration, service
- Effectively influences IT senior leaders and business leaders
on industry trends and emerging technologies in anticipation of new
business processes and systems; challenge the status quo in support
of the technology direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and
written communication, required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust
resulting in effective working relationships across the company,
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization, and
execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and
understanding how all the pieces fit together and affect one
- Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect our
customers, our partners, our products or other departments'
operations and/or morale; "connecting the dots," required.
- Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment
and priorities. Demonstrated Technical and Professional
- Leadership and team management experience with ability to
provide strategic planning and oversight
- Demonstration of innovation and initiative - always looking at
improving our products and processes while also displaying a
willingness to dive into the details and help out wherever
- Ability to "lead the room" and drive effective change
management without supervision.
Like This Job No. 643724
Director of Infrastructure
New York, NY
Job No. 643290
VP Cloud Architecture
Job No. 643227
Sr Director of Cloud Architecture
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, Minneapolis , Sr Director Infrastructure & Operations IT Apply to This Job, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!