Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 25, 2021
LEO A DALY - Careers - Finance Manager in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Careers at LAD Minneapolis Skip Branding
- Our work
- About us
- Careers Careers We believe that everything we do is for the
enrichment of the human experience We're a globally recognized
architecture firm that is still family-owned after more than 100
years. This history means our dedication is personal, but our
brilliance is collective. We are a diverse team of thinkers,
dreamers and makers devoted to transforming the human experience
through design. Together, we create places that matter. We ask deep
questions, solve complex problems and design for people at every
scale. PLANNING - ARCHITECTURE - ENGINEERING - INTERIORS Contact
Credits Terms/Privacy -- 2019 LEO A DALY. All rights reserved. LEO
A DALY - Careers - Finance Manager in Minneapolis, Minnesota -
Careers at LAD Minneapolis Skip to Main Content Please Enable
Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log back in! Job Locations US-MN-Minneapolis Job Title
Finance Manager Req No. 2021-4332 Category Administrative/Clerical
Type Regular Full-Time Overview About us LEO A DALY is a leader in
the design of the built environment dedicated to transforming the
human experience through the power of design. For more than 100
years, we've created places that inspire wonder, connect
communities and enable great things. Our creative teams combine
planning, architecture, engineering, interiors and program
management to deliver truly integrated design. We are a diverse
collection of inventive problem solvers united by a passion for
great design. We own the impact of our work, socially, economically
and environmentally. In collaboration with our clients and each
other, we create innovative, thoughtful and sustainable solutions
to the urgent challenges that face our world. Responsibilities What
You Will Do:
- Work closely with Project Mangers to initiate project
- Coordinate with Project Managers to ensure accurate, timely
monthly project invoicing.
- Monitor Accounts Receivable and assist Project Managers with
collection activities; process vendor invoices and prepare weekly
outstanding invoices report to ensure payment is submitted in a
- Provide financial guidance to the office to ensure compliance
with Corporate Accounting guidelines, Generally Accepted Accounting
Principles, and contractual obligations
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate implementation of
accounting control procedures for the office.
- Establish strategic annual budget for the office in
collaboration with operations and monitor performance.
- Perform comprehensive financial analysis including Direct Labor
Ratios, New Business Contracted, Net Fees Earned, Accounts
Receivable, Number of Days, Overhead Rate, etc. to provide senior
level management understanding of trends.
- Assist Project Managers with on-going financial health
evaluation of projects by providing labor and expense detail
reports and evaluations of revenue accrual with recommendations for
action and/or modifications.
- Apply principles of accounting to analyze and review financial
information on a project-by-project basis and prepare financial
reports for projects, reconciling and analyzing financial
- Respond to general questions and financial inquiries from
staff, vendors, or clients.
- Review and process employee timesheets and expense reports
- Consolidate payroll information and approvals to process with
corporate payroll administrator.
- Setup and maintain electronic filing systems, recording
information, updating, or maintaining documents, including
invoices, receipts, contracts, nondisclosure agreements or other
- Assist Director of Operation to manage overall operations and
profitability of the office, in accordance with the business goals
of the firm and offices.
- Assist in monthly project reviews with each Project Manager to
define critical success factors and develop strategies and tactics
to achieve them while mitigating risks. Qualifications Minimum
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with 5 years of experience in a
professional service environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with handling sensitive financial data.
- Software proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Deltek
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Experience providing financial guidance to the office to ensure
compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, and
contractual obligations. Why join LEO A DALY? At LEO A DALY, you
will become part of a collaborative design culture and do work that
matters. As an integrated design practice, we believe that a
diversity of perspectives generates better solutions. We trust and
support each other, ask hard questions and solve complex problems.
Guided by a spirit of inquiry, we design for people at every scale,
creating spaces that elevate individuals, their communities, and
the institutions that serve them. Join LEO A DALY - help us
transform the world. EEO Information LEO A DALY Company is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to
qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status. LEO A DALY Company,
is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities, including
providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a
disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who
require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application
or hiring process may contact the Human Resources Department by
phone at 469-357-4232 or by email at Recruiting@LEOADALY.com . For
more information about your rights under the law, see EEO is the
law . Options Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this job
to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly
at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share
on your newsfeed Loading...
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family
member: Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Minneapolis , Finance Manager, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!