Project Manager, Installation Operations
Company: Securitas Electronic Security, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Project Manager, Installation Operations Overview Date Posted:
1/15/2021 Job Code: PM City: Minneapolis State: MN Country: United
States of America Category: Description Securitas Electronic
Security Technology and Solutions groups are experiencing
tremendous growth, and due to our success we have an open Sr.
Project Manager position. This position will p rovide leadership
for all aspects of the Project Management responsibilities, project
delivery, customer satisfaction, and financial target attainments.
This position provides project leadership for all aspects of the
systems integration and owns the overall planning, initiation,
execution, monitoring and controlling, and closing aspects of
projects, and is accountable for project success.-- The Sr. Project
Manager will manage all aspects of the projects from analysis and
pre-planning through implementation and close. The Sr. Project
Manager will appropriately plan and schedule work and manage the
project to ensure completion of project scope on-time, within
budget, and with quality. The Project Manager will engage in the
appropriate customer interactions and engage other stakeholders as
needed for customer interactions. The Sr. Project Manager will be
required to handle multiple projects at any given time, all with
varying schedules, scopes of work, staffing levels and
requirements. Position Responsibilities:
- Effectively plan, execute, monitor and control, and close
projects using principles, methods, and standard techniques that
are appropriate to the specific project.
- Develop appropriate planning documents including project plans,
scope documents, SOW's, charters, schedules, etc. Develops
requirements to determine scope, effort, schedule, time frame,
funding requirements, staffing requirements, allotment of available
resources to various phases of the projects, and metrics.
- Develop appropriate sub-plans such as a communications plan,
quality assurance plan, resource plan, procurement plan, deployment
- Manage a project including issue/risk identification and
resolution, change management, reporting and internal/external
communication, financial management, metrics, etc.
- Identify, document, and prioritize project change requests and
facilitate approval process. Re-plan as necessary based on
- Set and manage expectations with resource manager(s) regarding
allocation to the project and performance expectations.
- Ensure effective Quality Assurance/Quality Control mechanisms
are in place and adhered to.
- Execute project closeout activities including turnover to
appropriate operations teams.
- Collaborate with other groups and departments directly to
ensure a successful project.
- Follow-up and report on key metrics including customer
- Leads the definition, execution, and delivery of project
- Generate new techniques, ideas and solutions that can improve
delivery quality, increase efficiency, and reduce costs. Identifies
lessons learned and shares with organization.
- Coach and mentor new team members as they come aboard.
- Support other groups as needs arise.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with 2 years of experience or 5 years of
experience in a security industry related position
- PMP certification preferred
- Demonstrated successful history of Project Management
leadership including leading multiple simultaneous projects for a
minimum of two years.
- Demonstrated skills in the application of Project Management
fundamentals, methodologies, and tools.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast paced
- Strong organization skills, time management, and attention to
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including
documentation of findings and recommendations
- Excellent leadership , problem solving and conflict resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
environment and build relationships
- Proficiency in a scheduling tools, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
Visio Securitas Electronic Security is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer. We are a nationwide provider of security
solutions and an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse
workforce. Our core values of Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness
are proudly demonstrated daily by our employees to our customers
and the communities we service. U. S. Patents 7,080,057; 7,310,626;
7,558,767; 7,562,059; 7,472,097; 7,606,778; 8,086,558 and
Keywords: Securitas Electronic Security, Inc., Minneapolis , Project Manager, Installation Operations, Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!