Loan Funding Manager 1 - (Loan Administration Manager 1)
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: July 1, 2020
Job DescriptionImportant Note: During the application process,
ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to
date and upload your current resume when submitting your
application for consideration. To participate in some selection
activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The
invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to
receive text message invitations, your profile must include a
mobile phone number designated as Personal Cell or Cellular in the
contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs
and help them succeed financially. Were looking for talented people
who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join
our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and inspired
to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo is looking to hire a Loan Funding Manager in our Home
Lending Department who has a strong desire and passion to manage a
team of funders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading and overseeing activities of a loan
production and/or loan servicing team which may include a large
single business function or multiple business functions.
- Responsible for loan processing, documentation,
pre-closing/closing tasks, monitoring, loan servicing or may
include underwriting activities.
- Ensures compliance with Wells Fargo, investor, legal,
regulatory or business policies.
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, developing and supervising a
diverse team of exempt/non-exempt production, servicing,
documentation, administrative support staff and/or senior
- May have direct supervision of Team Leads who provide work
direction to the team.
- Accountable for ensuring quality customer service produced to
- Develops and implements operational, servicing, or
documentation procedures, methods and work systems.
- May oversee quality control process and/or may assist with
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by
leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where
your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work
that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing
and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and
feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and
managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the
following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or
- 1+ year of team leadership or management experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix
environment and build effective business partnerships with all
levels of team members
- Mortgage industry experience
- Experience managing a pipeline of work from assignment to
- Knowledge and understanding of loan administration: processing,
underwriting, and closing
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across
all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and
adaptability are important
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex
- Experience interpreting and applying state, federal, and agency
legal and regulatory compliance requirements
Other Desired Qualifications
- Mortgage Origination and/or Fulfillment Experience (Sales,
Processing, Underwriting, or Closing)
- Demonstrated ability to coach effectively
- Ability to communicate with leaders, risk partners, and have
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and
comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification
requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility,
character, general financial fitness and criminal background
standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your
financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit
score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful
candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including
additional screening, if necessary.
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory
requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these
requirements including acceptable background check investigation
results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory
requirements including additional screening and required reporting
of certain incidents.
Salary InformationThe salary range displayed below is based on a
Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $47,500 Mid: $64,000Street
AddressMN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis,
MNDisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo are
contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a
criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified
candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including
Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Minneapolis , Loan Funding Manager 1 - (Loan Administration Manager 1), Executive , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!