Company: TARGET CORP / MEDIA BUYING
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Target Enterprise, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Senior Engineer at our offices in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota. The Senior Engineer will be responsible for writing, developing and unit testing software as well as building, testing and implementing infrastructure components to meet design specifications. This position requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field and 5 years related (progressive, post-baccalaureate) experience. Must also have 12 months of experience (which may have been gained concurrently) with each of the following:
(1) designing and developing customer order management system using tech stack Java/J2EE, JSP, Unix, and ACUCOBOL;
(2) designing and developing tools and features to support Mainframe Application rewrite to latest open source systems;
(3) developing code and conducting peer code reviews, perform unit testing/QA tasks including creating unit test plan and test cases, reviewing test plans and test results;
(4) performing systems and applications performance enhancement, revisions, modifications, upgrade, customization and executing static code analysis; and
(5) working with the following technologies: Rest Services with Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud, JSP, WAS, Tomcat, Oracle, Postgres, DB2, Gradle, Maven, Ant, Spock, Jmeter, GIT, MSTFS, Drone, Jenkins, Chef, Kibana and Grafana.
Keywords: TARGET CORP / MEDIA BUYING, Minneapolis , Senior Engineer, Engineering , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!