Company: The Vision Companies
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Job Title: R&D Mechanic
Job Type: Manufacturing
Location: Rogers, MN
Career Level: 3+ years of Exp
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Company Info: Our client is a Fortune 100 Company seeking highly driven employees who are safety, quality and career-minded. Be one of the employees who take pride in manufacturing road paving and construction equipment.
1. Mechanical work on heavy equipment/road paving equipment
2. Fabricate, assemble, and perform instrumentation and testing of prototype machines and components, including hydraulic and electrical systems.
3. Supports shop in troubleshooting and problem resolution to transition prototypes into production.
4. Provide feedback to design, manufacturing and service engineering throughout the development and field-follow process.
5. Consult with design, manufacturing and service engineering to troubleshoot and resolve production or material issues that occur after the prototype stage.
6. As a contributor to the R&D team, share in administrative work such as inventory, supply ordering, to ensure an efficient shop operation.
1. Vocational degree in related industry (i.e. auto/truck mechanic) or specific experience in related industry.
2. Some tools may be required. Customer provides most, but many mechanics bring their own in after a couple of weeks.
3. Steel Toe Boots with the Metatarsal guards
1. Operate overhead cranes, jib cranes and hoists
2. Lift up to 35 lbs
3. Work at multiple heights
4. Stand for a minimum of 8 hour shifts with minimal breaks
5. Work in environment with frequently changing temperatures
6. Exposure to magnets that may impact medical devices
7. Kneel, squat, and crawl on knees
8. Work in awkward positions, including forward reach, lateral reach, squat, overhead reaching, twisting, and forward head and rotation of neck.
9. Work in tight spaces
10. Repetitive grasping, pushing, pulling, rotating
11. Required Personal Protective Equipment: hearing protection, safety glasses, steel toed foot gear, and as needed dust masks
How To Apply:
Apply Online, Fax your resume to 1-866-903-8929, Email your resume to jobs@MyVisionCo.com, or Refer a Friend for the position. Please note the JOB TITLE that you are applying for in the fax, email, application or referral.
Keywords: The Vision Companies, Minneapolis , R&D Mechanic, Engineering , Rogers, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!