Posted on: September 20, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Blair RichieAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a
vertically integrated commercial real estate investment and
development firm that has offered investors exceptional expertise,
innovation, and insight to value for over 35 years.Why join
us?PTOCompetitive Benefit PackageCareer Growth Flexible ScheduleJob
DetailsGeneral Description: Performs the appropriate procedures
necessary for the operation and maintenance of the building systems
insuring the temperature comfort to the satisfaction of the
building tenants. General maintenance includes electrical, plumbing
and security/life safety equipment and systems as assigned.Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist when necessary the Assistant Chief or Lead Engineer in
overseeing and monitoring the operation and make adjustment of
refrigeration, heat exchanger, HVAC, electrical, emergency backup
systems and hot water systems.
- Requires the ability to analyze the operation of various
systems, determine the cause of any problems/malfunctions and take
corrective action as required.
- Performs preventive maintenance on all base buildings
- Monitors operation and maintains refrigeration, water cooling
and air conditioning equipment; boilers, heating, ventilating and
hot water equipment; pumps, valves, piping and filters; other
mechanical and electrical equipment; recording readings as
necessary to assure proper operation of equipment
- Monitor and control energy consumption as directed by chief
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and five
to seven year's related experience and/or training or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Special knowledge and skills - Skilled in use of tools and
machinery common to trade and craft.
- Certifications as required by all local, state and federal
- Knowledge of Pneumatic Controls and OSHA Standards.
- Ability to operate Energy Management Systems and supervise Fire
Life Safety components
- CFC certificationInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Minneapolis , Building Engineer, Engineering , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!