Company: Henkel group
Location: Cannon Falls
Posted on: September 19, 2023
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career.
Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life
within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along
with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless
opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your
career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future,
while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and
belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our
team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Quality Engineer is responsible for maintaining and
improving Henkel's quality systems, assisting in the management of
customer specification reviews and customer requirement reviews and
- Drive actions related to production quality concerns including
determining root cause and corrective actions related to audit
findings, process deviations, out of trend analysis and out of
- Manage material specifications and customer requirements for
assigned products and processes.
- Support PPAP process for assigned products.
- Support the set-up and maintenance of quality master data.
- Facilitate problem solving teams to resolve customer complaints
and internal nonconformance's.
- Support the development of product special characteristics
identification and capability analysis in the production
- Lead others, including delegation of activities, to
successfully complete projects and investigations.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering or Industrial Engineering is required.
- 2+ years of Quality Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the
organization, and to coordinate efforts across functional
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, Six Sigma, A3, or
statistical experience preferred.
- SAP, and other database experience preferred.
- Familiarity with ISO9001 and IATF16949 preferred
The salary for this role is $58,100.00 - $79,000.00. This is the
range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting
wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than
the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be
modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are
considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee
for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be
invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these
cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and
All employees applying for an internal position must have a
discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job
posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee
from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, and other legally protected
Keywords: Henkel group, Minneapolis , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!