Field Service Engineer - Minneapolis
Company: Arrow International
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Arrow International is the world's largest manufacturer and
supplier of charitable gaming products and solutions. We produce
and distribute a wide array of products include consumables (pull
tab tickets, bingo paper and ink, etc.) as well as world class,
state-of-the-art, electronic gaming products. Our products are
sold, installed, and operated in numerous social and gaming venues
around the world. We continue to grow at a record pace and offer
this exciting career opportunity to join our team where we are
focused on attracting and engaging exceptional talent, empowering
colleagues to achieve fulfilling careers, and creating fun and
engaging products that are second to none for our customers.SUMMARY
OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ability to diagnose software and hardware problems effectively.
Analyzes, identifies, and solves customer equipment problems in
accordance with established performance standards.
- Responsible for logging service calls in Salesforce and
recording related pertinent information.
- Responsible for remote phone support when not traveling.
- Responsible for escalating any tier 2/3 issues to the support
- Responsible to escalate any support issues to management in a
- Ability to work through issues with above average first visit
- Work closely with distributors on parts orders, RMAs, and
- On-site installations and support required, overnight travel
will be involved and can exceed 75% at times.
- Assist customers on the configuration and programming of Arrow
- Train distributors and customers on the use of Arrow
- Exceed customer satisfaction objectives as outlined by Arrow
- Recommends and executes appropriate solutions in a timely
- Responsible for promptly following up with customers as
- Ability to work from home effectively which includes access to
high speed DSL or Cable internet.
- Other duties as assigned by management -PREREQUISITES
- Minimum of 3 years training or commensurate experience in
electronic and PC technologies.
- Support knowledge of SQL, Windows Active Directory, Networking,
Windows and Windows Server.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to read schematics and technical manuals.
- PC, mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer relation and phone skills.
- Must be self-motivated to work independently without direct
- Effective planning and organizational skills to efficiently
manage time and call load.
- Competency in various software applications including
- Experience with Proprietary software a plus.
- PC applications support experience. -PREFERRED
- Previous field support experience.
- Prior experience in supporting electronic gaming devices.
- Certification and 2 or more years of commensurate experience in
network technologies.WORKING CONDITIONS
- Travel is required and can exceed 75%.
- Position is exempt.
- Overtime and standby availability is required.
- Position will require working in various environments,
including bingo halls, Bars, Tribal reservations, and casinos.
- Installations will include running cable, lifting heavy
devices, and climbing ladders
- Available to work any shift and weekends as
needed.EDUCATIONAssociate degree in Computer Technologies or
applicable experienceArrow International, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Arrow International, Inc.
and all of its subsidiary companies and affiliates to ensure equal
employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, age, disability, marital status,
citizenship, national origin, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by law. Arrow International prohibits any
such discrimination or harassment.Qualified MILITARY VETERANS are
welcome and strongly encouraged to apply.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Arrow International, Minneapolis , Field Service Engineer - Minneapolis, Engineering , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...