Maintenance Technician - Mezzo & N&E
Company: ROERS COMPANIES LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description: Roers Companies is seeking an energetic, dedicated
professional to join our team in NE Minneapolis, MN as a
Maintenance Technician for 2 properties Mezzo and N&E.About
UsRoers Companies is an emerging leader in real estate development
and property management. Headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota,
we're on a mission to elevate multifamily housing nationwide by
developing and operating market-rate and affordable housing. Since
our founding in 2012, our team has developed nearly $2 billion in
real estate, representing more than 5,000 homes. The property
management division, previously named Core Living, has ranked among
America's fastest-growing companies on the Inc. 5000 list for the
past three years. Our team thrives on purpose-filled work, an
entrepreneurial spirit, and unlimited growth potential.About the
PropertyMezzo is a 110-unit community serving Northeast
Minneapolis. Its location provides access to bars, breweries,
boutiques, and the entertainment district. Mezzo's amenities
package includes a bike caf--, rooftop patio and whirlpool spa, dog
wash, and an indoor clubroom and coffee bar. Mezzo received
industry marketing and leasing recognition and was sold just a few
months after opening and achieving 95% occupancy in record time.
Located in the Northeast Minneapolis neighborhood just a mile away
from downtown, N&E is a 93-unit community that offers studio,
one-, and two-bedroom floor plans with a pedestrian-friendly focus.
Apartment interior finishes are bright and modern, while amenity
spaces are vibrant and energetic. This community opened in March
2020 and was sold in June 2020. About YouYou're passionate about
your work. You're driven to achieve ambitious goals. You step up
when the team needs an extra hand and aren't afraid to ask for help
when you need it. You act with integrity and empathy for the people
around you. You make smart decisions because you get the big
picture and ace the little details. In other words, you share our
corporate values - passion, work ethic, teamwork, integrity, and
ownership mindset.ResponsibilitiesAs a Maintenance Technician, you
help residents feel safe, comfortable, and happy with their homes.
In a given day, your tasks may include:
- General maintenance of multifamily apartment buildings,
including occupied apartment units.
- Repairs in electrical, plumbing and appliances.
- Participation in cleaning and painting during unit turns.
- Snow removal
- Regular, professional, and courteous communications with
Property Managers, Maintenance Managers, and Residents.
- On-call rotation; responds to emergency calls after hours and
- Other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2+ year's property maintenance experience (apartment
maintenance experience preferred).
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred.
- Local market experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work weekend and evening on-call schedule in
addition to regular Monday - Friday schedule.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with
wide range of people.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have good time
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, understanding that your
scheduled workdays may vary according to staffing and property
- Entrepreneurial mindset - loves to be challenged, determined to
win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, inquisitive,
self-motivated, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity - trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence
and admits mistakes.
- Ability to perform the physical functions of the position,
which may include ability to lift up to 75 pounds, climb multiple
flights of stairs multiple times per day, sometimes carrying tools
and supplies; work on ladder or scaffolding.
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.Benefits
Our full-time employees are eligible for these benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance including HSA
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life, AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- 401k Match
- Equity Opportunity with Match
- Competitive PTO and Paid Holidays
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Free Stays in our Properties' Guest Suites
- Rent Discount if you choose to live at one of our
propertiesRoers Companies is focused on building a workforce that
is diverse and inclusive. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and
consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability,
genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial,
or local law.Candidates will be required to pass a criminal
background check, motor vehicle report, passing physical, and drug
test.In order to be considered for this position, applicants must
complete a survey at this link:
Keywords: ROERS COMPANIES LLC, Minneapolis , Maintenance Technician - Mezzo & N&E, Engineering , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!