Manual QA Engineer - (Remote - US)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Mediavine is seeking a Manual QA Engineer to join our Engineering
team. We are looking for someone who enjoys solving interesting and
complex problems and wants to work with a small team of talented
engineers on a product used by thousands of publishers. If you're
excited about working in a collaborative environment, then this is
the role for you!
Mediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company
representing over 7,500 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and
entertainment space. Founded by content creators, for content
creators, Mediavine is a Top 20 Comscore property, exclusively
reaching over 125 million monthly unique visitors. With
best-in-class technology and a commitment to traffic quality and
brand safety, we ensure optimal performance for our creators.
Mission & Culture
We help content creators build sustainable businesses. From
educational tools and cutting-edge plugins to ad technology that
maximizes earnings without slowing down your site, our motivation
is to ensure your brand and business grow in every respect.
We are striving to build an inclusive and diverse team of highly
talented individuals that reflects the industries we serve and the
world we live in. We are committed to creating a culture where
everyone feels welcomed. We are looking for individuals that will
challenge us to continuously evolve and make Mediavine the employer
of choice for people of all backgrounds. We strongly encourage
minorities and individuals from underrepresented groups in
technology to apply for this position.
Diversity and inclusion aren't platitudes to us; we take them
- Partner with QA team members to define tooling that enables
improving testing efficiency, coverage and reliability for
Mediavine's product suite.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans
and test cases
- Identify, record, document and thoroughly track bugs
- Perform rigorous regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing
products to meet product needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product
managers) to further identify product requirements and user
- Track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open
- 4+ years of experience in the software quality assurance
- Experience with Manual testing
- Good knowledge of core software QA methodologies, tools and
- Experience with API testing using Postman
- Proven desktop and mobile device debugging, documentation and
- Demonstrated ability of writing clear, comprehensive test
plans, test cases and bug reports
- Goal driven and product-oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently and also as a reliable
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Wordpress plugin/theme testing
- Test automation experience or willingness to learn (Cypress,
WebdriverI0, TestCafe or similar automation tools)
- Experience with Github & command line
- Basic understanding of Node.js, and React
- Understanding and experience with relational database
- Experience with performance, visual, accessibility and/or
security testing is a plus
- Experience working with remote teams in a tight deadline
- Remote work environment.
- Travel opportunities (remember those?!)
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k, Health, Dental, and
- Learning allowance.
- Generous Vacation/Time off policies.
- Additional side benefits such as home-office upgrades, tuition
reimbursement, paid gym memberships and wellness retreats, upgraded
flights, cool swag and more.
- Company match charitable donations.
Keywords: Mediavine, Minneapolis , Manual QA Engineer - (Remote - US), Engineering , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!