Maintenance Technician - Preventive Maintenance
Company: Productivity Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Maintenance Technician - Preventive MaintenanceOur Preventive
Maintenance Technicians contribute to the success of Productivity
by keeping our customers' CNC machine tools running at peak
operating levels.If you have electro-mechanical industrial
maintenance training or experience this would be a great fit.
- $26 - $35/hour - plus incentives
- Hourly position with just occasional overtime
- Training provided!
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - Day 1 of
- 401k with Match
- Generous Paid Time Off - Holidays, Personal &
VacationPreventive Maintenance Technician Responsibilities
- Preventive Maintenance for CNC metal-cutting equipment at
- Troubleshoot hydraulics, electronics, software, electrical,
pneumatic, and mechanical systems. Equipment may include Haas,
Citizen, Makino, etc.
- Identify & replace parts as necessary. Test & make
- Complete all required paperwork and/or data entry on time.
- Other miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as
required.Preventive Maintenance Technician Requirements
- Previous industrial maintenance experience; troubleshooting and
repair of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic
- Technical training or certificate in a related field, i.e.,
mechatronics, electro-mechanical, automation, robotics, industrial
- Comfortable working alone and with peers
- Strong customer service skills
- Valid driver s license and good driving record
- Monday - Friday - Occasional overtimeWhy this role?
- Local travel and just 8-10 overnights on average per month. Not
a road warrior position!
- Dispatched from your home. No need to report to the office each
- Lots of support in the field. We have a team of technical
support people in the office ready to help with technical questions
in the field.
- We provide a company vehicle, laptop, and cell phone as well as
a company credit card for all work-related travel expenses
- We also supply a toolbox & appropriate test equipment
- Lots of opportunities to learn! Extensive on-the-job training
and fully-paid manufacturer trainingWhy our
company?MMT-Productivity is known for impressive customer service
and integrity within our industry. That reputation is only achieved
by hiring the right people, treating them with respect, providing
excellent customer service, and acting with integrity. We are a
stable, established company, and we've been around for a long time!
Over the years, we have continued to grow, learn, evolve, and
expand, providing growth opportunities to our long-term
employees.We are committed to providing Equal Employment
Opportunities to all employees and applicants.
Keywords: Productivity Inc, Minneapolis , Maintenance Technician - Preventive Maintenance, Engineering , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!