Info Security Engineer
Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- In-depth knowledge with at least 3-5 years of proven
engineering experience working in CyberArk suite of Privileged
Identity Management solutions.
- Extensive knowledge in CyberArk PIM information security tools
in a large, complex, global, multi-platform environment.
- Experience supporting both new development and operational
related items for CyberArk platform.
- Installation and configuration of CyberArk PAS solution,
including the Enterprise Password Vault (EPV), Central Policy
Manager (CPM), Password Vault Web Access (PVWA), Privileged Session
Manager (PSM) and Application Identity Manager (AIM)
- Configuration of the Application Identity Manager (AIM) and
Application Service Credential Provider (ASCP) .
- Hands-on engineering responsibilities including build, install,
configuration, upgrade, test, deployment, performance tuning and
optimization of CyberArk PIM product.
- Engineering development includes documenting
procedures/instructions for other team members to follow.
- Expertise in Analyzing, design, and develop new features for
the CyberArk PIM product family, focusing on expanding the
- Experience in Java, Python and Ansible, including ability to
create or edit scripts for automation/reporting and API
- Expertise in Shell, PowerShell, Bash
- Experience in creating automation scripts using PACLI and REST
- Strong experience in developing Custom connectors / plugins to
- Experience in customizing through code CyberArk product when
needed and provide guidance to end users and team.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools including, BitBucket,
- Good exposure of Containers including Kubernetes, Docker.
- Good exposure on Application Architecture, App servers/
- Administer and engineer CyberArk for integrating privileged
accounts for associates and services.
- Create and Manage safes, policies, roles, permissions to access
various systems including Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases,
Networking Devices, and applications.
- Good understanding of Active Directory.
- Diagnose, isolate, debug problems and perform problem
resolution. Participate in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
efforts to help identify the solutions and determine next steps to
address the issues.
- Strong communication skills working with users across globe on
Information Security best practices for privileged management
- Experience working in the financial services industry or other
highly regulated/compliance- oriented environments is
- CyberArk certifications a plus
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Minneapolis , Info Security Engineer, Engineering , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!