Manufacturing Engineer - R&D - Life Sciences
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Entegris is looking to meet a talented individual who will lead
with technical expertise to drive process improvement and cost out
initiatives within our Life Science manufacturing operations. This
individual will have a very active, hands-on role in driving
projects with the support of our CIP Leader along with key Process
Engineers and Quality. The focus will be on single use bag
manufacturing and assembly of Entegris liquid handling products.
The role is based within our Fluid Handling business headquarters
in Bloomington, MN. In this role you will:
- Lead, coordinate, and facilitate process improvements that
align with the business objectives and business goals.
- Work with cross functional team to identify areas of risk and
opportunities for efficiency improvement.
- Drive culture of team-oriented continuous improvement through
empowering employees and operators.
- Work with Continuous Improvement Leader to prioritize projects
and communicate to process owners.
- Collaborate with internal and external suppliers to identify
and drive improvement activities.Traits we believe make a strong
- Experience in a Continuous Improvement, Lean Six Sigma, or
Manufacturing Engineer role
- Statistical / Six Sigma /Lean training and demonstrated
- Demonstrated success executing improvement projects within an
active manufacturing environment
- Experience with SAP or similar business system software
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage time and balance short term needs of
day-to-day production environment with long term project
deliverables and timelines
- Embody a sense of ownership and passion for the process and
driving improvements through creative solutions
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering field and relative
- Experience with medical device or bioprocess system components
a strong plus
- Some travel (domestic and international) should be expected
(5%).Your success will be measured by:
- People And Teamwork
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Manufacturing,
Quality, and Applications to develop and deliver truly market
- Accountability, Integrity, Trust
- Deliver products on time with demonstrated performance and
quality metrics met or exceeded.
- Creativity and Innovation
- Develop concepts and solutions that deliver customer value
while offering clear differentiation to competing products. Our
total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck.
Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health,
or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you
achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take
the time they need to recharge!
Keywords: Entegris, Minneapolis , Manufacturing Engineer - R&D - Life Sciences, Engineering , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!