Senior Back End Drupal Engineer (Open to Remote
Company: New Relic
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Senior Back End Drupal Engineer (Open to Remote) Engineering San
Francisco, California Austin, Texas Seattle , Washington Los
Angeles, California Atlanta, Georgia Chicago, Illinois Boston,
Massachusetts Denver, Colorado Detroit, Michigan New York, New York
Baltimore, Maryland Hartford, Connecticut Washington, D.C., United
States Arlington, Virginia Phoenix, Arizona Portland, Oregon
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Indianapolis, Indiana Raleigh, North
Carolina Salt Lake City, Utah Minneapolis, Minnesota Please note
that visa sponsorship is not available for this position. We are
excited to consider a remote engineer for this role! Remote team
members will be expected to work out of their home office. At New
Relic, we provide our customers real-time insights, so they can
innovate faster. Our software delivers insightful observability
tools across different technologies and distributed systems,
enabling software engineering teams to quickly identify, understand
and tackle issues, analyze performance and get the most of their
software and infrastructure. If you love the web, love Drupal and
open source, and want to contribute to one of the largest and
fastest growing observability companies in the market, we want to
hear from you: We are looking for a Senior Back End Drupal Engineer
to join our web strategy team. We're a fast-growing software
company that cares about our product and culture. What You'll
- Improve our Drupal architecture! The groundwork is laid, parts
of our site are already live on Drupal 9, and feature velocity is
increasing. As our suite of contrib and custom modules grows,
you'll help ensure it is ready to scale to our needs.
- Participate in the design process, offering technical feedback
and suggestions to the creative team, and helping us improve the
process along the way.
- Formulate efficient content models, security models, workflows,
and templates, and develop Drupal modules.
- Help plan and execute migration paths from legacy platforms
- Drive acquisition, onboarding, monetization, organic/viral
growth, and retention across the New Relic's web properties.
- Integrate with several other third-party MarTech
- Chip in on all of the technical aspects of New Relic's public
web properties to improve customer experience and content
- Improve the reliability and speed to delivery of new features
and iterations via A/B testing and operational insights.
- Lead and advise the architecture and implementation decisions
within the team.
- Identify blockers and work across teams to resolve issues.
- Provide insight about tech debt to improve the roadmap. Your
- Strong expertise in Drupal back end development with 4+ years
experience. We need a candidate that can immediately contribute and
help guide improvements upon the back end architecture.
- Expertise in PHP, Symfony, and all things Drupal is vital.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment focused on delivering
production code at a regular cadence using Agile techniques.
- Having a work style that includes colleagues in important
decisions and leads to shared code ownership. Nice-to-have:
- Experience with migrations onto Drupal 8 or 9.
- Contributions to open source projects, especially Drupal.
- Familiarity working at enterprise scale across several tech
stacks and partner teams.
- Experience in technical mentorship and support for helping
level-up the skills of colleagues on the team.
- Experience with performance, accessibility and SEO fine tuning.
About Us New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that
gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear
view of what's happening in today's complex software environments.
So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful
experiences for their customers. That's why the world's best
engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and
troubleshoot their software. It's the simplest, most powerful
cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect
software. All from one place. Founded in 2008, we're a global
company passionate about building a culture where all employees
feel a deep sense of belonging, where every 'Relic' can bring their
whole self to work, and feel supported and empowered to thrive.
We're consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are
committed to building world-class products and an award-winning
culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com. Our Hiring
Process In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will
be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to
complete employment eligibility verification. Headhunters and
recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this
website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept
unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to
any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed
agreement with New Relic. New Relic is an equal opportunity
employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without
regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age,
sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic
Read more here:
You have been redirected to a New Relic job page
Keywords: New Relic, Minneapolis , Senior Back End Drupal Engineer (Open to Remote, Engineering , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!