Automotive Repair Service Writer
Company: TGK Automotive
Posted on: September 19, 2023
TGK Automotive Specialists - We are a locally-owned business
serving our clients with honesty and integrity since 2007. We
maintain the highest level of repair and service at a fair price
and are devoted to client satisfaction.
We have immediate openings for Sales and Service Advisors.
The Sales and Service Advisor are essential team members as the
face of the shops and the client's main point of contact throughout
the repair/maintenance process. We service our clients with honesty
and integrity, working as a partner to advise clients, build
long-standing relationships and always provide a 5-star experience.
Service Advisors are responsible for selling and promoting all
products and services offered by the company by following the
company's store standards and expectations.
Compensation: $60,000/Yr. - $80,000/Yr. DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE &
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3,000 annually
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Effective 1 st of the
Month after Hire)
- Life Insurance (Company paid)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Discounted Services on Personal and Immediate Family
- Opportunity for Advancement
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Promptly greet customers in a professional and courteous manner
both in person and on the telephone using the Company's
standardized customer service techniques.
- Listen to and thoroughly document customer's concerns; inspect
vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and
verify customer's service needs.
- Recommend services according to appropriate level of knowledge.
Clearly communicate any additional recommendations from the
Automotive Technician to the customer so that they can make an
informed decision. Properly document all recommendations in
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and
accessories by demonstrating an understanding of the product and
associated service requirements.
- Provide customer with an accurate quote that includes cost and
time of completion for the services approved by the customer.
Provide customer with updates throughout the day on the status of
- Follow proper procedures when cashing out a customer's ticket
to include a review of the completed multi-point inspection and
explanation of applicable warranties.
- Conduct post repair and declined services follow up phone calls
to ensure customer satisfaction for all individual customers.
- Track all new returns, core returns and warranty parts for
- Other duties as assigned
The Sales and Service Advisor should also adhere to all company
policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and
demonstrate behaviors that are consistent with the Company
Standards and Expectations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience as a Service Advisor is helpful, but not
- Professional appearance and proven ability to work in a process
- Possess a valid driver's license, or obtain a valid driver's
license within 30 days of hire date
- Ability to work a minimum of five days
Sun Auto Tire & Service provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: TGK Automotive, Minneapolis , Automotive Repair Service Writer, Advertising , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!