Senior Media Channel Specialist
Company: Bright Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Senior Media Channel Specialist - will be the day-to-day
steward of media execution, responsible for monitoring and
maintaining campaign development, activation, performance and
optimization of acquisition media campaigns. This -encompasses all
paid media: digital (social, programmatic, CTV, search and email)
and traditional channels (TV, radio and OOH). Ideal candidate will
have hands-on experience with overseeing campaign requirements,
understanding media channel best practices, KPI's and interpreting
campaign results. We are seeking someone who is comfortable with
shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment and should be
energized by helping define processes as we grow.
The Senior Media Channel Specialist job description is intended to
point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not
limited to these items.
- Assist with the execution of paid media campaign offering
channel expertise on best practices
- Day-to-day monitoring of digital media channel performance and
working with external agency partner on optimization
- Partnering with our creative teams to manage and oversee all
aspects of the campaign development process
- Staying current on all policies, practices, trends and
technology affecting paid digital communication
- Identifying, developing and implementing solutions for areas of
opportunity in processes and systems.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or similar.
- 4 years experience working with digital media (social media,
programmatic, search) experience
- Experience leveraging performance KPI to analyze performance
and create recommendations required
- Additional experience working in SMS, Direct Mail, traditional
media, social media or eCommerce preferred
- Ability to thrive and quickly pivot in a dynamic environment
with evolving processes
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize
- Detail-oriented, analytical mindset with the ability to
interpret and translate technical findings into accessible updates
and recommendations for business stakeholders
This position is combination of remote work from home and in-office
work, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and
working on the computer. Some travel maybe be required.
Keywords: Bright Health, Minneapolis , Senior Media Channel Specialist, Advertising , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!