Digital Marketing Specialist/Admin Assistant
Company: United Prairie
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Summary: The Digital Marketing Specialist/Administrative
Assistant supports the Marketing Department in developing and
executing digital marketing strategies to support company growth
objectives. This individual also serves as the administrative
assistant for the leadership team.
- Monitor and maintain digital dashboard for tracking key metrics
and analyze to support digital marketing strategies based on growth
goals and opportunities
- Maintain up-to-date information for company locations in online
- Create digital marketing content for our audiences that are
aligned with United Prairie's brand voice, including but not
limited to social media, email, digital advertising, website, and
- Design marketing materials for use in digital marketing
campaigns of various types, as well as other collateral as
- Build and manage monthly social media content calendars while
working with partners to produce and launch content across all
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external
contractors and visitors
- Maintain vendor list for building vendors
- Arrange for repairs or service as needed for building/facility
and company-owned vehicles
- Provides administrative support including preparing
correspondence and other documents as requested and prepare
mailings to shareholders and directors.
- Function as point person for executive team.
- Manages special projects and coordinates special events as
directed including meals.
- Coordinate travel arrangements to include air, hotel, car, and
other reservations as required.
- Facilitates distribution of materials to branches.
- Oversees the inventory, maintenance, ordering and repair
service for all office equipment and supplies. Receives and
distributes mail and other correspondence.
- Answer multi-line switchboard, screen and field calls.
- Maintain an organized electronic and hard copy filing
- Manages Employee Recognition Program.
- Attend and complete necessary training as required throughout
- Any and all other duties as assigned by your supervisor
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory
Work Environment:This job operates in a clerical, office setting.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment, such as
computers with MS Office, phones, photo copier/fax/scanning
Physical Demands:-- This position requires manual dexterity, the
ability to lift files and open file cabinets. This position
requires bending, stooping, or standing as necessary. -- This is a
largely sedentary role.-- Ability to lift a maximum of 50 pounds.--
Multi-lingual capabilities are a plus. Read, write, speak, and
understand English is required.-- Accommodation may be made for the
above requirements when it does not place an undue hardship on the
Travel:-- Occasional day travel may be required for
Education:-- Required - High school diploma or GED-- Preferred -
Degree in Business, Management, Marketing, Graphic Design, or
related field. In lieu of a degree, two-three years related
experience would be accepted. -- Required - Minimum of one-year
experience in an office environment.
- 2+ years of Digital Marketing/Social Media demonstrated
experience for a busines
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Experience working in a team environment
- Computer knowledge, including of MS Office & Window
- Adept use of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Creative
Cloud Express or other design tool such as Canva, etc.
Keywords: United Prairie, Minneapolis , Digital Marketing Specialist/Admin Assistant, Advertising , Mankato, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!