Reporting Analyst ( Remote )
Company: Partners + Hunt Creative Support
Posted on: January 16, 2022
As a reporting analyst, you will be responsible for the design,
development, testing, and supporting the reporting capabilities
here at AssistRx.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to communication with clients, users, and
business users of all levels for development and delivery of
reporting requirements. Ability to conduct training and demos to
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with attention
- Ensure that all data is operationally accurate and appropriate
for client distribution
- Act as liaison between the business and technology teams when
request related to analytics are requested to bridge the gap
between knowledge of clients requests and technology
- Candidate should be agile and able to query and manipulate data
with SQL, Tableau, and excel
- 1-2 year's experience in Analytical and/or Business
- Work with clients to engage user community and promote
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment.
- Competitive pay structure.
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability
- AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national
origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic
information, political affiliation, military service, or other
non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories
protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on
the successful completion of a pre-employment background
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work
authorization is not available for this position.
- AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms
or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be
considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the
event of a hire.
Keywords: Partners + Hunt Creative Support, Minneapolis , Reporting Analyst ( Remote ), Advertising , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!