Marketing/PR Administrative Assistant
Company: Country Manor Campus
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Marketing/PR Administrative Assistant is a unique
opportunity to work in Marketing, PR, and corporate communications,
while having a great impact on others! Country Manor is a health
care continuum, with a multiple locations, and large campus-style
settings.As part of an award-winning health care company that
specializes in Long-Term Care, Senior Housing, Short-Term Rehab,
Home Care, and Assisted Living, the Marketing/PR team focuses on
sharing the story of Country Manor and the incredible care and
lifestyle that is provided to the people we serve. In addition to a
variety of unique healthcare communities, Country Manor is also
home to Champion Rehab (Outpatient Clinic), Drakes Fine Food &
Spirits, Kids Country Childcare & Learning Center, Country Store &
Pharmacy, Care-A-Van Transportation, wellness center, Chapel,
clinic, salon/spa, and more. Everyday is truly different in this
role, and we can assure you, you will never be bored!The
Marketing/PR team works with all departments to ensure effective
Marketing, PR, and corporate communication efforts. The
Marketing/PR team also serves as a communicator between all
departments.The ideal candidate will be fluent in computer and
web-based programs, digital and social medias, with experience in
creative design and/or a desire to learn. Strong communication-
both verbal and written, critical-thinking, time-management, and
organizational skills are crucial in this role. A self-starter,
with the ability to anticipate the needs of their team. The
Marketing/PR Administrative Assistant must excel when working in a
team setting, and independently with minimal
- Provide administrative support and planning assistance to the
Director of Marketing and Public Relations.
- Extensive experience with computer-based applications,
including a variety of software applications, databases, social
media, and web based platforms.
- Assist in designing marketing collateral, including editing
photographs and video for use on the website(s), social media,
digital marketing, digital displays, email marketing, and print
- Assist with creative design.
- Assist with organization's newsletters and communications.
- Assist with maintenance of company websites and social media
- Assist with committee meetings including the creation of
presentations, sending out meeting agendas, tracking attendance,
and composing minutes.
- Ability to write, format and proof corporate
- Ability to utilize electronic communication modes with
- Ability to perform database audits, routine maintenance,
frequent data import.
- Assist in organizing special events including coordinating
staff and volunteers.
- Ability to assist in fulfilling photography and videography
needs for the department.
- Provide assistance in the maintenance of online platforms
including, but not limited to, the organization's websites, Email
Marketing, Google Business Listings, and social media accounts
including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Maintain inventory and distribution of marketing,
communication, and promotional items.
- Assist in creating, scheduling, and posting engaging
communications on social media channels.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results,
conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing
- Perform assigned department projects from beginning to end with
- Timely arrival and consistent attendance.
- Perform a variety of administrative functions, including but
not limited to; typing, filing, mailings, lamination, posting
communications, updating digital display boards, lamination, and
- Optimizes operational processes and procedures for maximum
efficiency while maintaining quality standards.
- Maintains, updates, and uploads department documents.
- Acts as a resource for the entire department, helps to
address/resolve issues for executives and their teams in relation
to Marketing platforms and software systems.
- Ability to speak eloquently, professionally, and maintain
composure in high-stress, and emergency situations.
- Ability to build trusting relationships with managers and staff
from various departments.
- Excellent time management skills, with ability to troubleshoot,
- Self-starter with the ability to work with a team and
- High attention to detail and the ability to think
- Ability to understand, anticipate, prioritize, and follow
through on responsibilities independently.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm about the mission of the
- Perform other duties as assigned.EDUCATION, TRAINING AND
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree in marketing, communications,
or graphic design or any combination of experience and training
which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Proficient in utilizing all aspects of Microsoft Office
Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Immediate level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Applications:
(Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign)
- Excellent oral, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- The position will work with a variety of individuals, in
various departments - in addition to supporting our Marketing &
Public Relations team, the ideal candidate should be comfortable
and willing to learn new skills or take on additional
responsibilities that they may not have experience with
doing.HOURS: This position is 30 hr/pp. Primarily Monday through
Friday day hours._________________________Country Manor Campus520
1st St NE, Sartell, MNwww.countrymanorcampus.org
Keywords: Country Manor Campus, Minneapolis , Marketing/PR Administrative Assistant, Advertising , Sartell, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!