Legal Administrative Assistant - Real Estate
Company: Winthrop & Weinstine
Posted on: November 18, 2023
TITLE Legal Administrative Assistant - Real EstateEOE STATEMENT
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
- Draft and revise organizational documents.
- Create and help maintain closing checklists.
- Act as a liaison between attorney and client, facilitating
communication and transmittal of necessary information.
- Advise and communicate regularly with team regarding status of
- Assist team with deal closings.
- Handle closing book and other related post-closing
- Send and track signature pages and original documents.
- Calendar important deal closing dates.
- Keep clients' electronic files up to date with current
- Monitor attorney inbox and electronically file client
- Open client files.
- Process client invoices and attorney reimbursements.
- Process document comparisons.
- Form entities and obtain certificates from the Secretary of
State and IRS.
- Complete other projects and assignments as assigned. POSITION
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy; excellent grammar,
proofreading and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment and work well under
pressure with deadlines.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and follow assignments
through to completion.
- Strong initiative and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Box or similar cloud storage software.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft suite and familiarity with
FileSite electronic documentation.
- At least one years of corporate legal administrative assistant
experience in a law firm preferred.
- Interest in real estate industry.
Keywords: Winthrop & Weinstine, Minneapolis , Legal Administrative Assistant - Real Estate, Administration, Clerical , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!