Data Entry Lead - Eden Prairie, MN
Company: UnitedHealth Group
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by
technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The
work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by
connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and
resources they need to feel their best. Here, you will find a
culture guided by diversity and inclusion, talented peers,
comprehensive benefits and career development opportunities. Come
make an impact on the communities we serve as you help us advance
health equity on a global scale. Join us to start Caring.
Connecting. Growing together.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday.
Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our
8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours with
optional start time (earliest 7am; latest 8:30am). It may be
necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
Our office is located at 11000 OPTUM CIRCLE, Eden Prairie, MN.
- Monitor ASO spreadsheets monthly to verify claim
- Monitor other Clients spreadsheets to verify receipt of new
- Compare new data received with power to determine new claims
and input those claims into both power and on - base.
- Investigates and reconciles any discrepancies in claims using
power and on - base
- Input LCN's to On - base for auditor review
- Makes calls as requested to appropriate individual and/or
composes correspondence in response to inquiries.
- Assist with other work tasks as needed.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an
environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on
what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide
development for other roles you may be interested in.Required
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 6+ months of work experience in an office environment
- 6+ months experience making outbound calls for
- 1+ years of Advance Microsoft Excel including creating pivot
tables along with sorting, filtering & editing
- Experience using outlook (sending and receiving emails and
using calendar features)
- Ability--to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our
normal business hours Monday - Friday with optional start time
(earliest 7am; latest 8:30am).
- Experience in the medical industry like medical office or
- Knowledge of medical terminology, CPT codes and ICD9 / 10
- Ability to prioritize work and to work independently
- Good proofreading and keyboarding ability
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler
and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all
aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier
world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We
bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health
care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and
accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams
to help solve important challenges.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier
lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We
believe everyone-of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location
and income-deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life.
Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good
health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color,
historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We
are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and
enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health
disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority
reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.UnitedHealth Group is
a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test
before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Minneapolis , Data Entry Lead - Eden Prairie, MN, Administration, Clerical , Victoria, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!