Receptionist - Investments
Company: Thrivent Financial
Posted on: January 17, 2020
SummaryWhat if there was a different way of looking at money? A way
that says its not how much we have that makes us happybut what we
do with it. For over 100 years, Thrivent has been helping members
see money for what it really isa tool, not just a goalthat can help
us live more content, confident and generous lives.As a Guest
Service Assistant you are responsible for front desk operations,
including greeting and directing visitors, answering phones, and
performing basic clerical/administrative duties for the Investment
Division office location. This position exists to provide a
friendly, customer-service orientated face to employees and
visitors to the office, while still ensuring appropriate physical
security controls are followed.Job DescriptionJob Duties and
- Greet and assist all visitors to our office.
- Maintain the first-line of physical security access control
into our office.
- Coordinate, maintain, and be a subject matter expert in the
organizations and buildings visitor management system.
- Answer and forward telephone calls and serve as an informative
resource for employees and visitors to provide answers to general
inquiries about office hours, company services, and
- Pick up, sort and distribute incoming mail. Accept incoming
packages and deliveries, and notify recipients of receipt. Collect
outgoing mail and packages, and deliver to drop box.
- Ensure Reception Lobby and Conference Center is clean, tidy and
stocked, and assist with conference room reservations.
- Performs basic clerical or administrative duties as requested
by the business unitRequired Job Qualifications
- High school diploma
- Previous office experience is desirable
- General computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office and
- Must be able to work with members of management and
administrative assistants across the organization, and be able to
represent the organization in work with visitors
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of
work while experiencing frequent interruptions. Other Critical
- Possess a positive attitude and behave in a professional and
hospitable manner with external guests and employees
- Maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
- Assist facility occupants during an emergency situation
- Understand the Thrivent Way and be able to project the concepts
in a positive mannerYou dont need to be Christian to join our team.
You do need the passion to guide our members to be wise with money,
equipping them to live more content, confident and generous lives.
Thrivent provides an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without
regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, sex, genetic
information, or any status or condition protected by applicable
local, state or federal laws. This policy applies to all employees
and job applicants.Thrivent is a membership-owned diversified
financial services organization that serves Christians and their
families. As a mission-driven, Fortune 500 organization, it helps
guide its more than 2 million members and customers to be wise with
money so they can live more content, confident and generous lives.
Thrivent and it's subsidiary and affiliate companies offer
insurance, investments, banking and advice over the phone and
online, as well as through financial professionals and independent
agents nationwide. For more than a century, it has helped members
make financial choices that reflect their values while providing
them opportunities to make a difference by being generous with
their time, talent and treasure.Thrivent fosters a diverse
workforce to serve our diverse membership, reflecting a wide range
of backgrounds and experiences. If youre intrigued about our work
and the possibility of becoming part of it, we invite you to visit
Thrivent.com to learn more. You wont just build a career; youll be
part of an organization focused on growing, innovating, and
Keywords: Thrivent Financial, Minneapolis , Receptionist - Investments, Administration, Clerical , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!