Company: Northland Aluminum Products, Inc. (Nordic Ware)
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Commitment and Career Growth * Comprehensive Benefits *
Work-Life Balance * Community
At Nordic Ware we have a passion for creating innovative, high
quality, American-made kitchenware. We benefit from a
collaborative, connected, value-driven culture. For 75+ years our
products have enhanced food preparation and brought people together
at tables around the world. Our employees take pride in the
products we make, and many choose a lifetime career here. Come join
If you are interested in applying your accounting and financial
knowledge in various functions of the business, then the Financial
Analyst role at Nordic Ware might be perfect for you! In this role
you will get the chance to work with a talented team of
professionals from nearly every department. As a Financial Analyst,
you will support our financial operations, analyzing data,
uncovering insights, and aiding in strategic decisions that shape
our company's future.
What you will get to do:
- Accounts Payable
- Assist in invoice and payment processing.
- Manage Employee Expense Report process.
- General Accounting
- Assist General Accounting in month end close process including
the preparation and posting journal entries.
- Calculate, prepare and file state sales taxes.
- Manage and reconcile fixed assets record.
- Participate in financial statements audits.
- Accounts Receivable
- Track customer payments and chargebacks.
- Develop/improve methods to track customer payments and
- Organize data into accessible reports.
- Analyze financial data and provide recommendations.
- Participate in accounting / finance / operations analysis and
suggest opportunities for improvement.
- Participant in digital initiatives and/or projects to support
Finance and Operations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What you'll bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Minimum of 3 or 6 months of professional experience in
Accounting or Finance through internships required. One year of
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting
Principles (GAAP). Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation
- Strong work ethic; well-organized and self-motivated
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel) intermediate
- Experience with Epicor or similar ERP system (SAP, Oracle,
- Thorough understanding of methods of systems analysis and the
principles, design, and procedural methods used in big data
- Manufacturing experience is preferred not required.
Nordic Ware is a leading manufacturer of high quality and
innovative kitchenware products. By designing products of superior
value, producing them in the United States whenever possible, and
marketing them worldwide, we enrich people's lives by adding
utility, convenience and enjoyment to the preparation of food.
We strive to offer attentive service that exceeds our customers'
expectations, to produce environmentally sound products, and to
provide a safe and rewarding work experience for our employees.
We recognize that a growing return on our efforts and investments
is essential to maintain our leadership position. We are committed
to ethical conduct in all matters and to earning the trust and
confidence of our customers, suppliers, employees and of our
Nordic Ware is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Northland Aluminum Products, Inc. (Nordic Ware), Minneapolis , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!