BSA Compliance Officer - To $100K - Hybrid Remote (Minneapolis, MN) - Job # 3182
Company: The Symicor Group
Posted on: November 19, 2023
BSA Compliance Officer - To $100K - Hybrid Remote (Minneapolis,
MN) - Job # 3182Who We AreThe Symicor Group is a boutique talent
acquisition firm based in Lincolnshire, IL & Rockport, TX. Our
nationally unique value proposition centers around providing the
very best available banking and accounting talent. In fact, most of
our recruiters are former bankers or accountants themselves!We know
how to evaluate the very best banking and accounting talent
available in the market. Whether you are a candidate seeking a new
opportunity or a bank or company president trying to fill an
essential position, The Symicor Group stands ready to deliver
premium results for you. The Position Our bank client is seeking to
fill a Hybrid Remote BSA Compliance Officer role in the
Minneapolis, MN market. The successful candidate will be
responsible for coordinating the development, implementation, and
administration of all aspects of the BSA/AML Compliance Program.The
position offers a generous salary of up to $100K and a full
benefits package. (This is a hybrid remote position)BSA Compliance
Officer responsibilities include:
- Maintains a high level of compliance awareness and knowledge to
effectively support areas of responsibility.
- Analyzes, interprets, and is actively involved in the
development, implementation, and distribution of all regulatory or
compliance-based policies and procedures. Participates in product
and services development, changes, and implementation, to ensure
compliance with appropriate laws and regulations.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of necessary
training programs to ensure and improve compliance. Facilitates
training to address issues discovered by monitoring or audit
- Provides management and the Board of Directors with periodic
assessments of the level of compliance.
- Coordinates examinations with internal/external auditors and
with regulatory examiners. Acts as a liaison between the bank and
the various regulatory agencies.
- Review all marketing materials for compliance.
- Oversees the bank's management of CRA and BSA.
- Ensures that Executive management and the Board of Directors
are continuously informed of all aspects of the bank's compliance
activities. Who Are You? You're someone who wants to influence your
own development. You're looking for an opportunity where you can
pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not
considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the
starting point for your future.You also bring the following skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Accounting or more years of
equivalent job experience.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS),
- Five or more years of experience in a banking role.
- Three or more years of experience in BSA/AML or fraud
- Ability to read and interpret statutes and regulations.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.The
next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the
position you are considering to:
Keywords: The Symicor Group, Minneapolis , BSA Compliance Officer - To $100K - Hybrid Remote (Minneapolis, MN) - Job # 3182, Accounting, Auditing , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!