Tax and Audit Associate - Fall 2024 - Minneapolis, MN
Company: CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
Posted on: September 21, 2023
At CLA we create inspired careers.We recognize that you want to
be able to make choices in your career. That's why CLA exists, to
create opportunities. We promise to know you and help you.We are
seeking Tax and Audit Associates for our -Minneapolisoffice.Are you
excited to work on an inclusive team doing impactful work for
clients? - Do you enjoy pushing yourself and working independently,
determined to find the right answer? - Do you enjoy collaborating
with and helping others? If your answer to any of these questions
is "YES", then apply to our Associate position at CLA! -As an
Associate, you will provide audit and tax services to clients, with
a primary focus on developing expertise within a specific industry.
- You will utilize your accounting educational background to work
as part of a team on various stages of an engagement or project.
- Expands industry knowledge through greater exposure to peers,
clients, regular self-study, and formal training
- Gains experience, exposure, and knowledge of audit and tax
procedures, workpapers and systems.
- Handles routine client questions and works with client to
collect necessary information for audit and tax return
- Supports multiple client engagements on time and within budget,
identifying issues and communicating progress.
- Collects and analyzes data to detect deficient controls,
duplicated efforts, fraud, or non-compliance with laws,
regulations, and management policies.
- Assists with the detail work of audits, reviews, compilations,
and other assurance services for clients.
- Prepares individual, corporate, partnership, and other types of
- Prepares financial statements, related disclosures and other
- Completes research and special projects as needed.MINIMUM
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Eligible to sit for the CPA exam, 150 credits strongly
- Exemplify our CLA values - curious, collaborative, transparent,
inclusive, and reliable.
- Passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions,
initiative to make visions a reality, integrity that places honesty
and trust above all else, professionalism, and
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal
- General knowledge of accounting principles and/or regulations
impacting each engagement or project and reporting of financial
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel to client
- Less than one year of experience in public
accounting.#LI-LE1CLA exists to create opportunities for our
people, our clients, and our communities. -We are a proud equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. -All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status,
national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.Click
to learn about your hiring rights.
Keywords: CliftonLarsonAllen LLP, Minneapolis , Tax and Audit Associate - Fall 2024 - Minneapolis, MN, Accounting, Auditing , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!