Posted on: November 26, 2022
Provation is a leading provider of healthcare software and SaaS
solutions for clinical productivity, care coordination, quality
reporting, and billing. Our purpose is to empower providers to
deliver quality healthcare for all. Provation's comprehensive
portfolio spans the entire patient encounter, from pre-procedure
through post-procedure, with solutions for physician and nursing
documentation (Provation - MD, Provation - Apex, MD-Reports,
Provation - endoPRO -, and Provation - MultiCaregiver), anesthesia
documentation (#1 Best in KLAS Provation - iPro), patient
engagement, surgical care coordination, quality reporting, and
billing capture (Provation - SurgicalValet---), order set and care
plan management (Provation - Order Set Advisor--- and Provation -
Care Plans), and EHR embedded clinical documentation (Provation -
Clinic Note). Provation has a loyal customer base, serving more
than 5,000 hospitals, surgery centers, and medical offices, and 700
physician groups globally, including 19 of the top 20 U.S.
hospitals. In 2021, Provation was acquired by Fortive Corporation,
a Fortune 1000 company that builds essential technology and
accelerates transformation in high-impact fields like workplace
safety, engineering, and healthcare. For more information about our
solutions, visit provationmedical.com and follow us on Twitter,
Facebook, and LinkedIn.
The Financial Analyst will join our fast-growing team and
organization, providing support in the preparation and analysis of
financial reporting, budgets, forecasts, and other analysis as
required. In this role, you will work cross- departmentally to
provide insights and opportunities to achieve operational and
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare financial planning, forecasting, budgeting, and
management level reporting on a reoccurring basis.
- Assist with in-depth preparation and analysis of new bookings,
revenues, expense management, utilization, headcount, and customer
churn across global lines of business.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing
actual results to forecasts, providing explanations of material
variances and giving timely insights on trends, business drivers,
and emerging risks and opportunities.
- Provide partnership to business departments, understanding
their needs, and providing data, analysis, and insights to achieve
operational and financial objectives.
- Create and maintain KPI's and reporting packages for both
operational and financial metrics.
- Assist in financial statement modeling and other strategic
analysis, including support of mergers and acquisitions.
- Identify and implement process and systems improvement that
will provide for automation and scalable business processes,
including within NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Adaptive Insights and
Education & Experience
- 2+ years' experience in financial analyst role including
financial modeling and reporting
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field
- Proven ability to take initiative and be proactive, with the
desire to grow and learn
- Experience working for a fast-paced growing company
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability
to work cross functionally at various levels within a company
- Excellent analytical, decision making, and problem-solving
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Adaptive Insights and Power BI experience
- Software / SaaS industry experience preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Provation has a culture of CARES:
- Community -We have a shared sense of improving healthcare,
enriching the broader world we live in and serve.
- Accountability - We own it and get it done with integrity.
- Respect - We build diverse teams that collaborate and
communicate with positive intent and trust.
- Excellence - We welcome new ideas as we innovate quality
- Service - We are passionate about putting customers first.
The Fortive Promise - For you. For us. For growth.
- We believe in you. We believe in your potential-your ability to
learn, grow and make an impact. And we believe in giving you the
opportunity, accountability, and visibility to do just that.
- We believe in us. We believe in the power of great people
working together to innovate and solve problems no one could solve
alone. We build enduring partnerships with our customers and take
on their challenges and opportunities as our own.
- We believe in growth. We are honest about what's working and
what isn't, and we work hard to innovate and improve. With a
passionate focus on our markets and our customers, we learn and
grow together to make a difference in the world.#LI-Remote
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this
job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties
and responsibilities and requirements.
Keywords: Provation, Minneapolis , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!