Treasury Analyst, Expert
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Treasury group. We are
looking for a Treasury Analyst, Expert to support day-to-day
treasury activities to meet the financial obligations of the
organization. The person in this role will be responsible for
performing treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings,
investments, debt, and capital management.Responsibilities
Drives and prepares cash positions and coordinate cash movements
with business units. Identify borrowing needs and/or available
funds to ensure sufficient funds are available to cover operations
and capital investments. Performs borrowing/investment decisions
based on cash positioning.
- Responsible for daily settlement and analysis of treasury
activities related to financial risk management.
- Assist in managing and maintaining company's banking
infrastructure and relationships, including monitoring services,
pricing structures, and maintaining documentation.
- Review weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, and month-end
closing transactions for accuracy and to ensure compliance with
established policies and procedures.
- Work with internal team members and external business partners
to develop, recommend and implement solutions that increase
efficiencies and accuracy by reducing manual work, and better
leverage available banking services and technology.
- Participate in cash management activities including initiation
and/or approval of outgoing wire and ACH transactions.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of financial models
and reports as required.
- Leads projects as well as initiatives to ensure data integrity
and accuracy.Minimum Qualifications (required)
Possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of six (6) years of treasury experience or combined
treasury and finance experience in a private, public, government or
military environment.Additional Qualifications
Certified Treasury Professional or Chartered Financial
- SAP Experience.
- Interest and passion in corporate treasury activities and
- Intermediate Excel, Word for Windows, and e-mail skills
required with demonstrated ability to build and maintain
spreadsheets. Intermediate PowerPoint skills preferred.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, with ability to
independently identify and resolve issues that may fall outside
existing process and procedures.
- Reliable and detailed-oriented with the ability to manage and
complete multiple tasks and activities within specified
- Must demonstrate the ability to professionally represent the
company and the treasury team.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, collaborative,
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and ability to navigate
complex and ambiguous problems.
- Demonstrates leadership, integrity, and versatility.CHS offers
a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health,
Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care
Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension,
Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.CHS is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: CHS Inc, Minneapolis , Treasury Analyst, Expert, Accounting, Auditing , Savage, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!