Company: SMSC / SMSC Gaming Enterprise
Location: Prior Lake
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Summary: Responsible for performing financial, compliance
and operational assigned audits to ensure regulatory compliance.
Maintains strict confidentiality of gathered information while
working with all levels of team members and ensures appropriate
oversight concerning all audit issues.
- Prepares work papers, notes, correspondence, and
cross-referencing that support findings and final review of the
audit report by researching laws, regulations, MICS (Minimum
Internal Control Standards), compliance standards, internal
controls, and industry best practices.
- Compiles fieldwork of document testing, observations, and
inquiries and reviews/assesses areas for non-compliance.
- Draft comprehensive and complete reports that reflect audit's
results to communicate findings to management and audit
- Maintains open communication and advises upper management, to
include the Board of Directors/Audit Committee, Gaming Commission,
and external auditors regarding department findings, management
strategies, resolution of findings/issues, special requests, and
opening/closing interviews under direction of Internal Audit
- Conduct follow up with auditees/clients regarding
recommendations and responses from reported audit to monitor
- Other Duties as assigned. Job Requirements:
- Combination of Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting,
Finance, or related field and one year of working experience in an
internal audit function.
- Proficient computer skills on MS Office, spreadsheet
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Sound interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated business writing skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. -Preferred: Work experience
in a casino
Keywords: SMSC / SMSC Gaming Enterprise, Minneapolis , Internal Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Prior Lake, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!