Posted on: January 16, 2022
Senior Audit Associate opportunity with one of the nation's top
40 CPA & Tax firms! Work / Life Balance - Remote + Competitive Base
and Bonus + Benefits
This Jobot Job is hosted by Travis Poley
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply' button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $75,000 - $95,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We're a top 60 Public Accounting firm in the country. Recently
published and recognized by Forbes as one of the top CPA firms in
the country, our practice is built on the foundation that our
people mean more to us than anything else! What that means for you,
is that we expect you to enjoy a work-life balance that promotes
personal health, well-being, and family life!
Why join us?
Compensation 80-95K + PAID 1.5X on ANYTHING OVER 40 HOURS A
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package
- Accelerated Career Growth
- 5-15% year over year raises
- 4 weeks of PTO
During the Busy season you will never work more than 55 hours a
- Assist with the completion of audit, review, and compilation
- Familiar with pronouncements of the Financial Accounting
Standards Board and AICPA
- Learn thorough knowledge of the clients business and related
- Responsible for various sections of financial statement
- Prepare financial statements, and management letters in
accordance with professional and Firm standards
- Interact with clients to help team efficiency
- Provide A&A technical training to staff members
- Run field work and manage 2-3 audit staff members
- Become oriented with the Firm's entrepreneurial operating
system and culture
- How many years of experience do you have in public accounting?
- Do you have any previous leadership experience (supervision,
management or lead)? Please explain
- Do you possess your CPA?
- Where do you currently reside? Are you comfortable working
- What is your estimated compensation expectation?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply'
Keywords: Jobot, Minneapolis , Audit Senior, Accounting, Auditing , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!