Company: McLane Company
Posted on: November 23, 2021
- Pay Rate: $16.00 $.35 per hour to start.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 2:00 pm start time OR 11:00 am
start time Accurately compiles the paperwork and billing
information necessary for the Drivers' Load Packets to be ready at
departure time. Ensure accurate record keeping and receiving
customer calls. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL
- Separates invoices for office, customer, and driver.
- Reconciles lineouts via Order Processing, LCS, MARRS system or
credit memo, and close loads via Order Processing.
- Verifies tote counts, adjust credits due to lineout, change
total figures on invoices, and adjusts drivers pay sheets.
- Prints and compiles driver load packets with Stop and Pay
Summary, Load Department Summary, and HazMat Sheets so that they
are ready for departure time.
- Supports DC Management, crew leaders, and inventory control
staff as directed.
- Communicates with drivers regarding billing status of
- Answers telephone and direct callers.
- Other duties may be assigned. MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- Data Entry Skills.
- Math Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- 2 or more years' experience working in an office setting.
- Office Environment. Candidates may be subject to a background
check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: McLane Company, Minneapolis , Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Northfield, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!