Posted on: July 1, 2020
Experience the future of job applications! Click to complete a
quick chat with our AI recruiter, Wendy, and tell her about your
Financial Consultants focus on building strong long-term
relationships with our clients; this includes advising clients on
the wide range of investment services E*TRADE FINANCIAL offers and
presenting them with solutions that meet their individual needs.
They offer our clients a personal connection to E*TRADE, and help
them achieve their investment goals. Whether that involves working
with clients to develop an investment plan that meets their
personal goals and objectives or educating them to help them to do
it on their own, our Financial Consultants are ready to make the
client experience a great one!
Upon hire, our Financial Consultants are assigned an existing
practice of high value clients. As a Financial Consultant you will
be responsible for the relationship and development of the practice
to ensure clients are appropriately considering all the solutions
E*TRADE offers. You will deepen these relationships by providing
investment guidance and advice primarily through phone interactions
and face-to-face meetings. Additionally, you will grow the practice
through proactive calls to prospects and client referrals.
- Retain and grow assets of assigned affluent households with
significant holdings at E*TRADE FINANCIAL by effectively managing
an assigned client base and ensuring that all clients receive an
outstanding client experience.
- Collect client financial information, analyze and evaluate a
client s financial situation, identify investment objectives, and
make investment recommendations through a customized financial
- Provide advice on a variety of investment solutions such as
short-term fixed income, mutual funds, and fee-based, strategic
asset allocation offerings, including the advantages and
disadvantages of various investment opportunities based on the
client s individual needs.
- Cultivate current and prospective client relationships and
identify opportunities to expand these relationships by responding
to client needs with creativity and innovation.
- Conduct effective client portfolio reviews and propose
value-added solutions to client needs.
- Maintain and update reports accurately.
- Series 7 and 63 required, Clean U4
- Minimum of 2 years of financial services industry
- Minimum of 3 years of proactive, successful financial advisory
experience in the financial services industry.
- Series 66 preferred. Series 66 must be obtained in applicable
states within 60 days of hire date.
- Knowledge of a wide variety of brokerage/banking products and
services, including wrap accounts, professionally managed
solutions, mutual funds and ETF s.
- Proven history of success in developing, retaining and
expanding client relationships
- Capable of quickly building rapport with clients, analyzing
their needs and recommending compelling solutions that are
appropriate for the client s needs using E*TRADE investments and
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Group presentation skills a plus
- Bachelor s Degree (Finance, Business
Management/Administration/Business related discipline strongly
preferred) or an equivalent combination of education, training and
experience (1 year of work experience can substitute 1 year of
- Professional designations a plus: CFP, CRPC
- Proven ability to:
- Present complex information in a way that enables clients to
make informed investment decisions
- Build referral business from high value clients
- Multi-task as well as work independently with minimal direct
supervision and a high degree of quality
- Must be self-motivated and work well in a team setting
Use this link to chat with Wendy, our AI recruiter, to learn more
about this position!
Associated topics: analyst, business, business finance, consult,
forecasting, investment analyst, law, regulation, strategy,
Keywords: ETrade, Minneapolis , Financial Consultant, Accounting, Auditing , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!